Reviews for Screw Perfection
A Non Lurker chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Oh... that sucks
OscartheGreat chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
wow um its a good story but im mean woah cowboy slow down. and theres alot of typos but thats okay they weren't that bother some but the main thing is that ryan suddenly jumps andy its just a little cliche... all in all though i enjoyed it
Raine Angel chapter 24 . 10/19/2008
okay, so i'm sorry it took so long for this and i know u won't be able to reply to this or anything, but here we go anyway... XD

i am SO proud of u man! you finished it! X3 at the same time, i hate u for one:leaving it like that (no offense but slightly anticlimactic, no?) and two: for ryan's stupidity (yet it does make sense why, i just hate his stupidity in going about doing it...)

... so now what...? what am i gonna do with my life now...? i mean, seriously...? my friend here can't write for cookies and i'm kinda busy to go hunting like i did when i found you... T_T i have no purpose anymore!

nah, just kidding! XD but anyway, congrats my friend and i patiently await for your sequel! X3
WindFall Lucivar chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Congrats on finishing. Wow just wow, Great storyline. At the end the way the story was written I started to think that Ryan was going to off himself. You should really write a sequel. Make Andy be in something or do something.
MidnightDarling chapter 24 . 10/11/2008
-hugs you back ,crying-no why ,why ,why ?

must you break them apart?you offially ruined my day

and yes keep in touch i'll be sure to read your new story

and review

i hope you explain more in your sequel

because it feels incomplete .

(e-mail me! )
Sonata Scroll chapter 24 . 10/9/2008
I really loved this story, but at the same time I'm really heartbroken over the ending. A good twist and shock, but was so hoping the hardships would lead to a happy loving end. Now I'm in need of the sequel.

Great writing!
Nexus chapter 24 . 10/7/2008
you've got a good thing going here

write the sequel

Include ryan with someone else which will bring guilt, angst, and a bunch of other fun plot devices

Cheers!
CaFFy chapter 24 . 10/1/2008
I was not expecting that o.O;; Selfish boyah

He should've been with his dad thru court lol.
Yaleni chapter 24 . 9/27/2008
Wow, that was an abrupt BUT good ending for this story.

i kinda understand ryan on his part. i would do the same too. oh well. i thought it could last but it didnt.

:P

thanks alot for ending!
MisterScotty chapter 24 . 9/27/2008
Life sucks. :(
Spinning Jenny chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
...

*blinks*

What?

What's the ending? Ryan! No! Come back, man, come back! That... oh. Wow. Kay.

. I shall await for the sequel.
HaixBai chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
...Talk about Brutal Ending! GOSh!

I lost all respect for Ryan. I hope Andy finds someone in the sequel. Someone that is not Ryan, because Ryan don't deserve it. Andy went through so much for Ryan's ungrateful ass.

-Bloodshed of Tinkerbell/I pissed in Your Drink/Whatever I change pin name to tomorrow.
girl-in-america chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
Ryan's an emo little twit-face. Hmphh. I hope he falls on his face. And then gets run over, so that his brains go everywhere. And I hope Andy doesn't even care. Ha. Ha.

But that you finished this at all? And there's going to be a sequel? With a potential love interest ex-convict? Happiness and joy abound.

I, for one, am one happy camper. And you've got a gaurenteed reader for your next story. (because I'm basically a stalker)

And just...have I told you lately that I love you?

It's over. Oh my gosh. Now I think I'm going to go cry.

*throws roses* Bravo!
JtheChosen1 chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
DIDN'T EXPECT THAT ONE! great work!
Jackie chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
omg, i'm sry but that is a horrible ending, unless u plan on writing a sequel where they get back togeather later...
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »