Reviews for Goodbye means Goodbye
midnight chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
i loved your story how come you stopped posting your story was awesome
MidnightRosewithThorns chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
I really like it! The one thing is did you change the name of the gay guy friend from Jason to Mark?
MidnightRosewithThorns chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I really like the story. I am a little confused as to who James is though.
musicfan567 chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
This is a really good story to me. Please finish writing it and postin it! If I try to finish it, it definately wouldn't be that good. Please finish writing!
Volurin chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Good story but I must tell you this right now. DO. NOT. APOLOGISE. The readers do get over it and so - eventually - does the writer. You have no reason to apologise. Losing interest in a story is really common for writers. Even me, the "oh, so great and powerful Volurin" (just kidding), frequently. The only advice I can give you for having an interest in this story again is to try writing in a different area - be it your parents bedroom, or your dog's kennel (not advised). You could also try writing another story. That might recapture your interest but who knows. Everyone is different.

Keep on writing, kiddo.

Volurin out.
angelgirl212 chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Im so glad you updated this story i can't wait until the next chapter
Fairyworld1217 chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Oh! I was so happy to see this story updated! Great chapter. Keep up the good work! Please update soon... I want to know who's at the door. Hahaha.

P.S. Yes, you do delete the docs you don't need. :)
Jevanminx chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Oh, co captain. And good cliffhanger too, cant wait.

JM
ADarkerShadow chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
How come it is you seem to update during the school year. I would have figured you'd updated more during the summer! I guess you've been playing "hook up" and "Avatar High" with all the "lady friends" ;) ha! See at school in like a few hours!
MidnightSolstice chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Yay an update, good job on the writing & punctuation!

Vermillion
boredbottom chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
yes! new chapter!

for me i dont really care how long tha chapter is, as long asits good..

excpet it cant be TO Short cuas ethen i have tow air forver for the next one..

update..
ADarkerShadow chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Good chap! Update soon!

!SS!
Fairyworld1217 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I like the way you write your story. There are a few minor mistakes, like some words are missing, but I kind of get what you were going to say anyway. (my brain filled in the gaps). Besides that you're doing great! Keep it up!
Jevanminx chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
They so do have a shot dont they. I cant wait for the tryouts.

JM
boredbottom chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
For some reason (not that i dont like your other story at all ,the "Fat Chance" one ) I like this story way better..

it says your last update was "Updated: 04-20-08 " how abour you update it soon and post it up:)? please?:(