Reviews for I Get It
msallaroundperfect chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
thanks... I needed that
babygeek310 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
The swearing definatley shows you're angry! I reckon we all feel like that at sometime or other. Not all of us can put it into poetry though. Good outlet.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This piece has a lot of emotion, but the repetition of fucking seemed a bit unnecessary and the two really long lines seemed out of place, but other than that it was well described and I like the repetition of hte rest of it
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
heh well someone seems a little depressed/self-loathing/pessimistic... c'mon, I get that hyperbole is a huge thing in poetry, but you have to do SOMETHING right, and one right thing can spawn a hundred more right things. I take it something happened and I am going to guess it had to do w/ a guy. Well heres the deal. We as guys suck, are ignorant bastards, and have no business making your life miserable (lol Im assuming your a heterosexual female, so I could be WAY off :P) You should not take the actions or words of any guy as more than they are: ignorant. :P except for mine, but only because I hate guys more than most females.
unuttered.thoughts chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
everything you do is NOT wrong

every thing you feel is NOT wrong (i wish you didnt have to feel that way... because i care about you but it doesnt mean its wrong)

self-centered you are NOT, if anyone is it would probably be me...

and you are most deffinetly NOT stupid...

i love you!

casi
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I can relate to this feeling so well. Some people really need to learn to shut up. You know what's wrong, and you don't need to hear it over and over again. It doesn't help at all, it just makes you feel worse.

This is what I mean about your poetry. Everything flows, and the emotion is so strong. I wish I could write like you... Great job and keep writing!