Reviews for Firstly
Random Awesome chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
AWESOME! I really hope I get t o read more! :)
lil'rockgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
this sounds fun :) can't wait for you to update
Booklover91 chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
you have GOT to update this story soon :D

I LOVE it! i can't tell u ho many times i've said "aw" hile reading it,lol.
Leven Pogue chapter 14 . 2/13/2009
big points for Seamus for the Tiffany ring. I can understand Jordan's apprehension a little bit but she needs to find something to cope with it. i know you are done so i am waiting as patiently as i can for the next update.
Leven Pogue chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
yah! I am so excited that Jordan came thru. I absolutely love how Seamus asked her parents permission first, it's soo romantic. oh i just can't wait for the next update.
waiting4haykin chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
Adorable yet ridiculous couple, as always.

I miss BrenSO. Make him come faster by updating.
Leven Pogue chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
Awwe. That was beautiful. Usually the guy not really big on having kids and that's why I love Seamus. He knows what he wants and goes for it even if he has to fight and yell for it. I cannot wait for the next update.
dreamercrys chapter 12 . 2/3/2009
Woot! Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next...
bianca08 chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
And the pill is 100 per cent effective if taken the right way lol. I like your writing style!
bianca08 chapter 12 . 2/3/2009
Argh this is a good story and i love jordan but seamus seems really chauvinistic to me. Like he only cares about being with a woman who wants his babies.
intellectual titmouse chapter 12 . 2/3/2009
i friggin' love this story. love, love, love the characters! finally a realistic leading black chick. awesome mouth on her, cuz she sounds like me! LoL this story is awesome and i can't wait to see more of it. keep it going!
Leven Pogue chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
They can't break up. I thought the summary said that they would have start a family so I am very confused. They love each other but both are being very stubborn. Love or even a relationship requires compromise on both sides and neither will settle for less than what they want. They need to see each other's point of view before they call it quits. Loves sometimes comes only once, sometimes never so when you have it you can't let it go no matter how hard.
imansouren chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
i feel really sad about this, i hope the next chapter will cheer me up
Leven Pogue chapter 10 . 1/22/2009
I am so excited that you started updating again. I didn't read this story before do I don't know what it going to happen and am anxious for the next update. Keep updating when ever you get a chance. I cannot wait for Jordan's answer to Seamus' question.
waiting4haykin chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
Keep posting. I miss this story dearly.