Reviews for Blue and Red Make Violet
Crescent City Chick chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I like to mix the colors up myself. :). I really liked this.
Secret23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I liked it. It's clear that your talking about racism when you said, "separated is better." Even though the poem does sound childish, you definitely got your point across so good job.
JustLikeMe91 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
cute
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
The idea of using colors to represent races is definitely unique. Seems like a young girl's thoughts in its simplicity and sweetness. Um, no offense, I like the idea behind it, but I don't really like the style used here. Sorry!

Izzy J.
Black Butterfli chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Wow, how lovely! But I must admit, I really don't care for the style you choose...but the words and the message! Are you an artist? Because I could actually picture a painting when I read this...
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I like this poem! The imagery creates is awesome! It's really sad that people are so condescending! Keep up the good work! :-D
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
I liked this. The color metaphors added a lot to the poem and got the message through.

Good work.
Vuelo chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
I like it! it's really different and i like how you used other colors, blue and red, instead of like the actual races and stuff, that was really clever. Keep Writing, you're awesome.
klyukaizer chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Wow! I'm impressed... It's really romantic and it's cute! _ Great job! Two-thumbs up!
s-pannrada chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Very dramatic.

I love it.
ChaoxAngel chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
It's a great skill in writing, to possess, to be able to convey the meaning of the whole idea behind the poem by using your colours... Great!

DW
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Lovely, and I think I get the hidden message behind this poem.
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
yeah! good one! this little elf likes!
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
this good
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I wasn't sure what you were talking about in the beginning, but I completely understood you at the end. I love the metaphor of using the colors, especially with the brown and violet. It's really clever!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »