Reviews for Foolish games
Soraya Zeeva chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Forging signatures is not good.
Jester08 chapter 27 . 6/29/2009
Awesome story so far! Keep it up and update soon please! _
FrankieG chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
hey,great work! i didnt expect this story to be very serious though, but u carried it off nicely...cant wait for misha n joni to get 2gether, but it'd b great if it's not rushed...that's wat i like about ur story, they dont immediately hook up after 3 chapters like in a lot of stories...all d bez!
elegia chapter 27 . 6/28/2009
I love this story, especially 'cause it takes place in Finland. :D And you mentioned my home town, haha. I actually also read a couple chapters of this in Finnish but I have to say I prefer the English version. Maybe because I don't read slash in Finnish that much anyway. (Or when I do, it's for some reason always HP slash and reaches a whole new level of awkward.)

I once started reading this when there were about 17 chapters out, but then stopped because I didn't see this going in any kind of interesting direction. Well. I was wrong, obviously.

The whole Chris thing is intense and I had a bad feeling about him when he was introduced. When the signs started showing up I was sure it was gonna be ugly. D: I'm glad Joni's safe and with his friends now.

Asko has to be one of my favorite characters. I love his name! Although it makes me think he looks like Asko Kallonen... Anyway, I always look forward to scenes between Asko and Joni, somehow their father-son relationship is really interesting to read about, as well is interaction between Joni and his siblings.

I'm eager to know what happens next.
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
wow, another great chapter!

though I would advise to read some on how to create a mood in the story. You're doing the right thing, only it's a bit... forced now, some sentences are still raw and not smooth. If you could look into that a bit more it would be even better :)

good job!
Verseprose chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
Thank you for this new chapter. I like your story more and more with each chapter. The characters are complicated but so real to me, because seriously we are all complicated as humans, be it in the choices we make or in our actions. Even if Chris is the bad guy, I can't hate him because he's still someone, who happens to have some problems, but people like him exist in the world and we should to understand and help them.

Anyway, you do a great job and I am absolutely a fan! I'm still eager for your future development.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
finally :)

i really love this story

im glad jonu and his dad talked

i hope chris is in jail forever
HazeleyedHoney chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
Aw! What Misha is doing for Joni is so sweet, but I afraid that if he backs off after Joni heals then Joni will think it means that Misha thinks he's tainted. It seems Joni and his father's relationship is getting back on track and just in time for fathers day in the U.S.! Its sweet. I hope Chris sees the folly of his ways and gets help, but I doubt it. He still seems to think he hasn't done anything wrong and that everything he's done Joni deserved because Joni was "cheating" on him. Also that it was HIS right since Joni was his boyfriend, which in Chris' mind boyfriend means property to do with as you will. He's just following what he knows and the way he was raised, which is no excuse because a lot of guys from abused families don't abuse their partners, but he seems to be traumatized as well and needs a lot of help. I hope he gets that help before he hurts Joni further by publishing those pictures (and video?). Although I do want to Joni to see the way Misha would react if the pictures were published. I think he'd be surprised that Misha wouldn't be as willing to let him go even if he was all over the internet or in magazines. You only find one soul mate. I LOVE YOUR STORY! GREAT CHAPTER! Update as soon as you can.

P.S. Its Fathers Day today in the U.S. so if you have a father (or a person who is a father figure) make sure to let them know how much they mean to you. Dads do so much for us, so why not take one day out of the year to let them know how much they mean to us? Happy Fathers Day!
Ty Taco chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
AH!

Chris is a freakin PSYCHO!

We all knew he was super funked up, but he's INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!

I loved this chapter.

I can't wait for Joni and Mischa to get together.

They'll be so damn cute.

hehehe

Oh, btw, your story is the only story I review anymore.

haha

Because you're the only one that reply's.

So...yay.

Pointless interjection.

Fun.

:]

xoxoxox,

Ty
cobraqueen17 chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
I want a Misha he's so sweet. _ I did like the chapter it's good that Adam sees what Chris is really like though because if there is a trial his testimony could really help. Someone needs to tell Jonis dad though that nothing really happened between him and Ivo that it was all just a plan to get Misha.
Max-Ashworth chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
I love Adam more and more, and I'm realising my true love for Ivo, hahaha. Truly some wonderful people. ;) Even though they are just characters...

What a touching scene with Joni and his father. :) So nice, especially because it's Father's Day today, here. _

...Adam is such a good guy!
DefineNightmare chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
Chris freaks me out! But I like that Adam didn't take his side.

The part with Joni and his father was done very nicely, I liked that it wasn't 'ARE YOU OKAY? -YES DADDY! *HUGGIES TIME*'

And that Misha is taking everything into consideration.

please update sooN! xD
JtheChosen1 chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
Wow great work! This whole chapter was perfect!
Ty Taco chapter 26 . 6/10/2009
AW!

I loved this chapter!

SO much.

Can't wait for 27!
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 26 . 5/20/2009
wow, this is a very sad but beautiful chapter. I love it :)
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »