Reviews for Foolish games
Max-Ashworth chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
Ohh! Adam!

This...is so depressingly realistic. *cries a little bit* I love this story so much, I am always waiting to see what happens next...! I know I write this in every review, but it's true! I'm anxious to see how Joni is going to deal; what Misha is thinking; now, Adam, you've witnessed this! Will you do anything?
may16 chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
thank you for the new chapter! it was great as always , ra i hope joni could get rid of chris soon...
kiwi chapter 21 . 3/7/2009
DAMN YOU CHRIS!

i HATE him.

STUPID.

ARGH.

i need misha to blast in and beat the shit out of that asshole.

AND ADAM? how could he be so ignorant! he just saw that! AH

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE FAST YOU HAVE TO OMG

and why doesnt this story have too many reviews? its amazing! you need more reviews!
Ty Taco chapter 21 . 3/7/2009
I love your story, but I'm seriously tired of the abuse storyline.

I HATE Chris and it's been so many chapters now.

-laughs-

I love everything with Mischa, then I just feel like it got lessened because of stupid Chris.

Joni needs to grow some balls and kicks his ass to the curb!

xoxox,

Ty
cobraqueen17 chapter 21 . 3/7/2009
Stupid Adam! This is why so many people get away with abusing their spous/significant other. People don't want to admit it so they turn the other direction. Well Joni is at blame for not telling to but that's more self preservation than anything for his career and his life. Misha is seeing what he missed ha. Maybe he should do something about it and preferably soon. Just hope Chris doesn't follow him to the gym.
JerryOnigiri chapter 21 . 3/7/2009
I'm so happy that Misha and Joni are finally becoming close. It sucks that Chris is catching on though. Thanks so much for the update!
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 21 . 3/7/2009
uah! sad! Adam shouldn't close his eyes to this! Joni is in danger! Adam should do it for Suvi!

but I totally love this!
Rhys-the-Redeemed chapter 20 . 3/5/2009
this is quite enjoyable...i put the lemon with Misha onto my flashdrive...this story took a quicker turn than i expected. i had thought that there would be more games or that the games would have lasted longer, you made a very good story with alot of twists...i can't wait for the next chapter

Faith, Hope and Love
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 20 . 2/26/2009
creepy! very angsty! but I wanna read more
may16 chapter 20 . 2/25/2009
thank you for the new chapter! i am happy that misha and joni have meet up again and i hate chris, scary guy...
kiwi chapter 20 . 2/25/2009
JERK!

I HATE CHRIS

WHAT A MEAN PERSON. UGH.

man, all those changes in joni...

his sadness makes me wanna weep. T_T i got a little teary while reading. but im so glad misha appeared again! I LOVE MISHA ! they need to get together soon! ASAP. beat up chris! save joni, misha, SAVE HIM!

okay im done. REALLY cant wait for the next few updates. one of my favorites ever on this site
HazeleyedHoney chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
And here I thought Joni would be screwed going to the party and then out to a club, but he seems to have made it in time. Or maybe Chris knows because he was following Joni the whole time? He seems like the kind of psycho path to do that.

At least Misha seems to be interested in Joni again. Maybe he'll start to pursue Joni seriously. Great chapter. Update as soon as you can.
cobraqueen17 chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
Chris was trying to catch him. Wouldn't surprise me if he had followed him the whole time. Misha oh how I missed your stuborn butt. Someone needs to help Joni though, and retreve/destroy those pictures. Stupid chris.
JtheChosen1 chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
great work! poor Joni, u sure are making time pass really quickly here. but its all good, so keep up the excellent story!
Ty Taco chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER.

Joni needs to tell Misha.

Misha needs to fuck Chris up.

WIN WIN SITUATION.