Reviews for Foolish games
JerryOnigiri chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
Thanks for the update! I'm so glad to finally see Misha. Joni and Misha really have grown up. I hope someone finds out Joni's secret soon and help him.
Max-Ashworth chapter 20 . 2/24/2009
As soon as the little Yahoo! "you've got new mail this second!" thing popped up and I saw that this story updated, I stopped what I was doing (reading a story) and jumped right to this. I was in the middle of a sentence and everything! Hehe.

The further this goes on, the more I love it! I can't even describe it to you, but I just want to read it over and over again. You're doing such a brilliant job. :)

At the end of the chapter I gasped! I was like, "Wow, that was so close!"

Also...at the beginning of the chapter I was like, "MISHA! IVO!" Honestly, I have missed them and didn't realize it so much. haha. :'D
cobraqueen17 chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Poor Joni. I'm sort of hoping you have Misha kick Chris's partner abusive ass all the way out of Helsinki.
jessica loves a7x chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
this story is getting very interesting

i like the turn you took with it

cant wait for new chapter
Ty Taco chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Chris is a fucking psychopath.

I've never liked him.

This chapter made me angry.

I guess that's good though?

That you can evoke emotion.

But...not so good for me.

Cuz now I am in a very bad mood.

Abuse...

I hate it.

SO much.

xoxoxoxox,

Ty
metacognition chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Oh my god, that bastard! I knew those pictures would be trouble!

I think you captured the feelings of someone being abused very well, as though they don't think there's a way out. As sucky as the situation is, the writing was very well done.

Hope you update soon!

~meta
JtheChosen1 chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
wow very intense chapter! sadly, it takes something as serious as Chris and his skewed relationship with Joni for Joni to mature and grow up. I can't wait to see what u have coming up next! and great work on getting this chapter out so quick!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Tough choice..your career, or possibly your freedom and life. Joni doesn't know how dangerous Chris could get in the future. He could get so crazy that he kills Joni. I think it might be Dima that helps him out of this mess. I think he tells someone else like one of his brothers and they help Joni. At least I hope that's what happens. Because if Joni just stays with Chris it'll be like living in prison where he has to ask his jailer when to take a piss. That's not a life. or Joni could roll the dice, leave Chris and see if his career would survive those photos.
JerryOnigiri chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Chris is such a bastard! Misha needs to come to Joni's rescue. Thanks for the update!
Rennon chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Okay... seriously, this needs to end soon... I don't know how many more "Chris centric" chapters I can take. I hate Chris. He's such a jerkwad. Joni needs to call the police and get Chris charged for battery, aggravated assault, and rape. He could really make a strong case given all the evidence Chris has left behind. The police would probably even confiscate Chris's computer as evidence of sexual harassment, and Joni wouldn't have to worry about him sending those pictures to his family anymore. I know it's not easy admitting when you're in over your head, but sometimes it's the only way to stop people like Chris. Come on Joni, quit letting him win!
Max-Ashworth chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Sadly, I knew it would come to this...I just prayed that it wouldn't. I don't even really know what to say, except it was written beautifully (for what it's portraying). Chris is insane. I hope that soon Dima figures out what was going on and calls the police, because it seems like Joni can't. :(

Poor Joni's life sure has taken a turn for the worse...and I like how everyone else's lives keep going on (for example, Dima moving in with his girlfriend), because it shows that Joni is just kind of one person...I'm not making sense, am I?

My point is, you're doing an extremely good job at making this all seem real.
Rennon chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
I've hated Chris since chapter 11. Damn it, I want Misha back! :( Hopefully Joni will wise up soon and kick Chris's bastard ass to the curb. He needs to go back home and rekindle the flame with Misha...
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Aw this is so cute! The situation with the father is very realistic! I think everyone can remember a conversation like it with a parent. The father reminds me of my own...down to the shopping behaviour. Scary!

The prologue is...pretty much the first chapter. The first chapter doesn't have to be named prologue.

I like Dima a lot haha

Well the strength of this is certainly the dialogue, it's wonderful!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
Joni should never have moved in with him. I really hope Chris doesn't become dangerous. He already is overly jealous, controlling, and possessive of Joni. I hope Chris doesn't go totally psycho and start hurting Joni. Joni may need a bodyguard.
Max-Ashworth chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
Ah, damn, and to think I was starting to be okay with Chris. This happens in so many relationships though, when they move in together...you start realizing your partner is seriously insane! Hahaha. Anyway, fantastic chapter! I can't wait until the next one! Bye!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »