Reviews for Foolish games
JerryOnigiri chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
Thanks for the update! Chris is getting really possessive and scary. Joni needs someone to come and save him from this relationship and I think we all know who would be the perfect person.
HaixBai chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
Proof that those two need to break up.

Honestly now.

Ugh...
Max-Ashworth chapter 17 . 1/30/2009
I am such a bad reviewer! Sorry! My laptop is dead and I haven't gotten around to all the updates I've missed. Even so, a whole month? That's bad, even for me. *sigh*

In this chapter I felt like Chris is become very paedophile-like, even though Joni is 18 now! Chris is a creeper in this chapter. Haha. Not a good thing. And after I was starting to approve too...what is this madness?

Anyway, much love!

~AftG
TanukiGodOfYaoi chapter 17 . 1/7/2009
Oh... I since trouble. I don't know why, but I feel like more people are gonna see the pictures other than Chris. I didn't know Chris was the jealuse type either. I learned a lot about him this chapter, good work. Joni drunk makes me laugh. lolz sexy Canada.

Continue with the story, tis very interesting.
HazeleyedHoney chapter 17 . 1/6/2009
So Chris has a jealous and devious side eh? Poor Joni. And just when Joni's dad was liking Chris too. On well. I just hope Joni doesn't get his heart broken. It doesn't seem like he's in love with Chris. In fact, I think Chris would be the one to end up more hurt if the relationship were to end.
Ty Taco chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
Oh god.

Those pictures are going to bite him in the ASS.

HARD.

Gosh.

Stupid Joni.

Stupid stupid Joni.

xoxox,

Ty
JtheChosen1 chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
and u give us a lttle taste of Chris knowing about Joni and Misha's past relationship, and how Joni still feels about Misha. Can't wait for more, keep up the amazing work!
JerryOnigiri chapter 17 . 1/2/2009
I can see this turning really bad. Where is Misha? He needs to show up soon. Thanks for the update!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 16 . 12/15/2008
When are we gonna hear about what's happening with Misha again? I want to hear what Misha's been up to and his point of view. I'm glad Joni is happy with Chris because if Misha doesn't realize his feelings for Joni than Joni shouldn't be depressed waiting for Misha and should be happy. I still want Joni and Misha to be together though.
TanukiGodOfYaoi chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
Yeah Misha :3

Misha does get annoying sometimes but for some reason I prefure Joni and Misha together even though I feel that Misha doesn't deserve Joni. I find I don't really care for Chris. He a nice character but he annoys me, especially with that part when he did Joni without a condom. That kinda angered me... I love that Misha's brother teases him for getting jealous.

Continue with this story, it's very interesting and I enjoy finding new chapters when I'm on.
Max-Ashworth chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
Aww, Joni and Chris are so adorable together...rofl...

Sex.

xDD
Ty Taco chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
I loved this chapter.

hahahaha

That last bit was...wow.

Wasn't expecting it to be so explicit.

hahahahah

But I loved that it was.

Fit with the story.

xoxoxoxoxo,

Ty
JtheChosen1 chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
great to see things working out between Chris and Joni! and Thomas, u evil sex fiend, trying to get some of Joni too as well as Leo! Evil I say! And the little blip about Mishna, we shall see how he's handling things as well.
Satan'z Myth chapter 15 . 12/6/2008
Arggh..damn that Chris! I so do NOT like him. He seems mature and stuff but - seriously, the guy's just after sex! But..if this gets Misha and Joni together, bring it on, I guess ! :)
Fallen Rayne chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
OMG YAY MISHA'S BACK! happy!

But this is really good can't wait for the next update.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »