Reviews for Foolish games
Feel The Waltz chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
Aw, as much as Misha has been a dick, i still hope that he & Joni get together! I'm enjoying this story, its refreshing having it set in a differnt country like Finland :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
o man this is awesome! keep up the excellent work, cuz again, this rocks!
Fallen Rayne chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
meep...oh no this is going to get a hell lot of more confusing, especially for Joni...but aw poor Misha! Totally vote for him over Chris. I hope you keep writing more this is really interesting.
koerle chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
Great story.

I wonder what his friend will say when he gets back. And how he will react when he finds out what hid brother did.

Joni certainly knows how to get in trouble. Or how to invite trouble into his bed... Chris is obviously up to no good.

How is Misha feeling about the results of his actions?
knits alot chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
This latest turn of events sounds ominus. Please tell me Joni has more sense than to get involved with this guy. And isn't it ironic that his dad sent him there to be "safe"? He would've been better at home.

Love this story by the way. I'm always checking for updates.
TanukiGodOfYaoi chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
Omg your story rocks. I have to say that I'm mad at Misha for telling on Joni .

Can't wait to read more of this story. And thanks for catching my attention, its hard for me to pay attention one story because my attention span is the size of a rats brain lolz. Please update soon !
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
I"m looking forward to much more!
Ty Taco chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
LOVED this chapter.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Can't wait for 12.

xoxoxoxoxox,

Ty
crystal balle chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
There are very few stories online that actually make me care about the characters. Please update! I wanna know that everything will turn out all right for Joni.
PeachJuice chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
Joni... leaving...

*cries*

Anyways, this chapter was amazing.

When Misha refused Joni i almost died.
gummybaby chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
No...don't send Joni away.
dreamercrys chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
Why does Misha always have to be an ass? HUH?
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
well that was a blowup...
Ty Taco chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
I wish they all learned how to tell the truth.

If they had just told everyone the truth [which is what I was hoping for] all of this would have been avoided.

But, no.

They didn't tell anyone.

So now there is all this un-necessary drama.

Shipping Joni away?

REALLY.

Umm...no.

lol

Can't wait for chapter 11.

xoxoxo,

Ty
PeachJuice chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
oh goodness, i do believe i've fallen in love.

you're writing is amazing, and this story is also amazing.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »