Reviews for Foolish games
A.J. Saunders chapter 50 . 1/1/2012
Ahh! I loved reading this story. I felt sad when there was a sad part and I felt happy when there was a happy part. You did an excellent job of manipulating the audience's emotions. I think the main reason for that is that it is so realistic. I felt like every situation was real, and that meant I felt more of an emotional connection to the story.

Is Finland's justice system really so poor, though? I live in Australia and, reading this, it's just pathetic. I am hoping that the justice system isn't really like that...

I'm glad that the idea of changing roles came up. Ever since they got back together after Joni broke up with Chris I thought that they should keep that thought on their minds. :D

I loved this story a lot and I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
lovesyoumore chapter 50 . 11/13/2011
I really want to see Eva's ass handed to her.

and can you please post her meeting with Dima.!

I'll love you forever..!
Russle chapter 50 . 11/11/2011
~~~Yayz~ Fluffeh! :3 I really enjoyed this chapter.

One thing though. When Pauliina was giving them their next assignment at the end, it was a little scratchy and I had a hard time making out what she was trying to tell them to do! :O

Just a thought though!

~Russle
miraakira chapter 50 . 11/11/2011
i am seriously in love with this chap lol , oh JM how i love u 2, always cracking me up lol
Fumiki chapter 50 . 11/11/2011
Oh my god, how embarrassing is that to talk about intimate situation with your partner with female professional? lol

Great chapter! Update soon, kay!
Boo52 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Love it
mindless impressions chapter 49 . 10/24/2011
Nice
Sunshinee3 chapter 49 . 10/3/2011
Okay, so i love this story, its amazing, it pulls on my heart strings and it made my cry when i realized it wasnt finished. I know you just updated yesterday and all but this story is just tooo good! i cant wait! ahhh! please update! i love this story and ive been reading it for like a week now, usually stories take me like two or three days but the length of this one has kept me reading then longer and i LOVE it! this probably is one of the best if not the best story ive read on this site. idk how much longer this story is going to go on but the more the better in my opinion, but just please please please please please please please please please update this story more often! I BEG OF YOU! lol. pretty pleaseee! this story is like my lifee right now, its all ive wanted to do was read this story and now i cant and it saddens me to no end. so please please please for the sake of my heart not breaking update soon! im begging you -on my hands and knees- pleasee! 3

p.s. this story is amazingggggg i love it! (i know i said it already but i just had to say it again) ahhh! 3 lovee
Russle chapter 49 . 10/2/2011
Ooh, sex talk. XD That's gonna be fun. :3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
sick at heart chapter 48 . 9/19/2011
Hey, this entire story is just epic! Seriously, I couldn't stop reading it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. And it's also super long, which is great, it's not rushed or anything.

Ok, first of all, the character development is pretty solid. Joni was kind of an ass in the beginning, which is cool cause I like flawed main characters. Even now, he's still kind of an ass, which makes me wonder why so many people like him. And it's not that he's conceited either, i don't mind that. I hate the way he treats his dad, he needs to grow up and stop it, that's the one observation about joni that chris was right about. Also, Joni's relationship with chris never really felt real. I don't understand why he moved in with Chris, I didn't even think he ever loved Chris.

Misha- god, ok, i hate how he was such an ass to joni the morning after he took his virginity! I didn't think there could be any redemption for him, but he's really turning around and starting to care about Joni, which is cool. Also, love Russians!

Ivo- he needs to stop perving after Jonie! Seriously, he has Jami now, enough with the foot rubs and back rubs and everything, ugh! Other than that, he's okay. Just needs to stay away from young boys.

Kasper- I feel like he's coming back in some way, but I don't know when. And I want Misha to beat him up for raping Joni. Joni gets raped way too much.

Okay, those are my observations for now, although I feel like I had more to say. Maybe I'll write another review later. Thanks for writing a great story! Ciao!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 48 . 8/19/2011
Another great chapter. Since Chris can't see that he kidnapped drugged, held down, and violently raped Joni. Forcibly kept Joni in an abusive relation where he screamed at him, isolated Joni from his friends, family, and any human males. ("all in the context of a relationship") Now he's blaming Joni for being in prison. THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL HE'S GOING TO NOT BLAME JONI FOR THE BEATING!

It reminds me of pedophiles blaming their victims for why they raped. Serial killers who said they had to kill because the person looked a certain way.
Fumiki chapter 48 . 8/18/2011
I hope Chris bugged off and stay away from Joni. I don't really think he should die, but I do think he should get help. He has some kind of mental illness to have that extreme jealousy.

Update soon, kay? Can't wait )
Fumiki chapter 47 . 8/10/2011
This is good. I hate Chris for what he did to Joni, but he still deserve some second chance. I hope he'll get help and change.

Oh, and I knew i LOVE Misha character even from the 1st chapter. He's so sweeet! Does Kaiser going to come around anytime soon? Just wondering...

Please update, I'm loving this 333
Russle chapter 47 . 8/6/2011
Hrm, intense chapter. o-o Update soon!
Russle chapter 45 . 8/6/2011