Reviews for Chained by a Ring
Gabby who doesnt have an acont chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Hey I was wondering whyyou havent updated
demi.91 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Loving this story! Please update!
Love in All Forms chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
I really love this story. Please continue to update I believe I have fallen in love with this story.
Liley chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
OMG OMG! I'm seriously loving this story so much

It's just so good!

Thanks a bunch for updating can't wait for the next chapter D
RawMilk chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
What happens nest ?
RRsabi chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I love this story! :D Please don't make Freddie and Danielle happen, I love Adrian and Danielle together... even though they mostly fight! Please Please Please! :D

This story is amazing, please continue soon! ;)
victoria03 chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
i added this story to favs more than a year ago.. and when i saw that you updated...i was thrilled :)) welcome back and you need to update again.. i am really curios what will adrian's next move be, considering he locked the door.:)
VioletViolence chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
First, let me just say this is an awesome story. Great plot, well-written, characters believable, all in all one of my favorite stories thus far.

That being said, and this in no way means I don't like the story in any way, I do think Adrian deserves to have his legs sawed off, his eyes ripped out by wolverines, have boiled tar run down his throat, and be left to die in the heat of the desert. I've been sitting here for the past 30 minutes going over ways I would kill him in his sleep if I were in Danielle's position, but that may be because I have problems.

Sorry if this review scares you or pisses you off. I really do love this story, keep it up! :D
Lidiu chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
I am so glad you decided to continue the story .I was very sad when you got plagiarized and stoped back !
Liley chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
GOSH I FREAking LOVE IT! *-*
Mantis Pie chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
omg adrian is SUCH a rebel with a cause!
MaskedNightingale chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Love that end. That was great, so I'm going to continue reading:D
Ruby Sue chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Ahh I can't wait till the next update! Although I just have a couple of suggestions, this last chapter had all this random bold dialogue and it was distracting and sort of annoying, but that's just my opinion. Oh and the page breaks, they also are distracting from your story, I would suggest shorter ones. But really, this story is addicting and I can't wait to read more!
ItalianQT chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Good story so far! Can't wait to see what her parents have to say! update soon! :-)
ItalianQT chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Hahaha She has the same name as Drew Barrymore in Ever After! I love that movie! Ok on with the story! :-)
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »