Reviews for California Dreaming
WiseGirl2222 chapter 26 . 2/14/2014
I love this! but what about the whole Tara conflict?
toshica chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
I truly did like this but there are a few loose ends. Ryan and Ashley's sister: can't remember her name, sort of dissappeared. As well as their father.

Also, Blair seemed to completely forget about her friends back home. Levi and Blake, confused about them.

Another concern is the amount of characters, because there were quite a few.

But overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and couldn't put it down!
D-Mish chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
Again, I love your writing. But I do feel like your endings are kind of rushed. All the story is paced and beautiful and then the ends are a little too abrupt. Just my opinion (not sure if any of your other reviewers share it) so that next time you write a wonderful story you might take it into consideration. I also wish the characters were more raunchy but thats just me ;) Great story, love your writing
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Buses and cafeterias are the ultimate places for social hierarchy, but it's good to see that Blair has made some friends, but not so good at the fact that the Sheridans seem to the kings and queens of school...I'm sensing lots of drama ahead...

Will get round to reviewing more, but just wanted to pay you back for all of your lovely reviews before I leave for vacation! :)

Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Nothing beats shopping to cheer you up...!

Don't have too much else to say here, other than that I thought you did Blair's terror well ~ if I was in a huge mall with no idea where to start, I'd probably have freaked a long time ago! I can see that she is gradually beginning to loosen up as well...

Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
There were so many bits in here that made me laugh:

Maybe she could persuade her immigration officer to deny her access to the country.

And:

Blair made a movement that combined a nod and a shrug and probably made her look disabled.

That just reminded me of an episode of IT Crowd... xD

Poor Blair, I can see her having a hard time fitting in with the Sheridans if she keeps on with her stony with attitude. Ryan seems like the only normal one there...I'm sensing a Blair/Ryan pairing...

Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
The opening was incredibly snappy and caught my attention straight away! Even though this is in third person, I really liked the way Blair's voice shines through the whole narrative, as well as the little snippets of wit that had be laughing.

What's PDA?

Loved the bit where Blair looks around for TV cameras! Poor girl, if I had a mother like her with a stepfather like him then I would've been out of the house long, long ago!

Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I'm liking this! I'd been afraid that it was going to be another teen soap opera drama like a lot of the other stories on fictionpress, but this seems to have substance to it! I like Blair - she seems like a relatable, witty character. And her reaction to the news seems pretty realistic. I'll definetly be reading more! Good work!
Among-the-Vampires chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
So i loved this story. D it was amazing. And yeah the ending was cliche, but you did have to give them their fairytale ending.

I loved it kept me constantly laughing, and smiling. ]

Keep up the good writing.
caitlinleah chapter 27 . 5/29/2009
Wow. I just spent hours reading this.

And it was so worth it.

Thanks so much for writing it.

Essie Bessie chapter 26 . 5/27/2009
its awesome!

i loved it, really and truely. plz plz write more!

-Essie Bessie
Essie Bessie chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
hi!

great beggining! no, I'm not going to review every chapter, only the first and the last.

I hope the rest of the story is as good as the beginning!

-Essie Bessie
manhattan martini chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
I'll have to be truthful - even if this is a good story, it has nice feeling to it and it fells real, I can't help but to notice that Blair is the slight mary-sueish slut.

I mean, sure, yeah, she got drunk and made out with her friend's boyfriend, and afterwards got it going on with Nate, but then falls for Ryan?

I get it, teenage love is like, shit, but don't you think you may be taking hormonal issues a bit too far? And what's up with every boy flirting with her?

Also, don't take this as a flame, for I really enjoyed reading the story so far, just a personal note on my behalf.

Let's see where the rest takes me.

-mm.
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 27 . 5/23/2009
:D I just read this whole story, and I totally LOVE it! The ironic thing is Nate fits the exact description of my friend Ryan, in looks, not personality, lol. You are a totally awesome writer, and if you have it up, I plan to read the first version too :P. Keep writing, I hope to read your other work too!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 26 . 5/8/2009
Very sweet story. I like all her friends and how they are so nice. Poor Nate I really like him. Ryan and her seem really great together.
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »