Reviews for Our Eulogy
TemptressofDARKjazz chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
So like have you considered recording your songs? lol
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I heard through the grape vine that you were gone, and by grape vine, I mean your profile. Then Emma Lea filled me in on what she knew. I believe you're staying at a friend's in... Bothwell? Somewhere around here considerabley, if I recall. The only thing that sucks about that is that I shan't be seeing you around online. Which sucks. But I already said that.

Freaking lovely song though, definitely going on my favourites. Rather appropriate for what you're going through, and as someone who has said goodbye to two of their best friends, I feel that I am on the other side of the spectrum.

My favourite lines were: "I'm still here... A name scrawled upon your doorway... I'm still here... A shadow on your wall... After all these years! I haven't gone away! Beat all our fears! And I'm still standing tall!" XD How true the last statement is, so that kinda made me smile, considering you probably grew some more since I last saw you.

But yeah, just lovely. Especially since I truthfully wasn't expecting a lot of from you until you settled and had a computer in your posession. Saying goodbye is a difficult thing to do, for me quite a lot for some reason.

Wishing you luck wherever you are, just try to figure out whatever you're doing. I hope everything goes well. Haven't spoke to you in forever, so I hope to see you around. At least online. Library time sucks if it's anything like the one in town, hour max and that little box counts done above you. Sure is a nuisance.

Yeah, wasn't really looking for spelling and grammar this time. Sorry.

Miss ya loads, Al. XD Luck with everything.
nariko-kaida chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
It's so amazing!

I'm in love with the song...do u hav a band? I mean did u sing it? have a recording of it? Cuz I would love to hear it!

{It's ok if u don't, I'm jst askin cuz the lyrics are soo good}!
SEMMU chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Very good. I enjoyed it. Write on!