Reviews for Love Me, Love My Dinosaurs
FireStarter7 chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
I'm so in love with this story.. please update! I'm more excited to actually go to UCL now :)
Eve's Deception chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
aw this is so cute! i love it
Feeding Ground chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Wow, the past 24 hours for me has been a combination of reading your stories and trying to study for my exam... and can I just say that your writing is amazing. I'm not a very disciplined person and could not put your stories down!

I've noticed that you haven't updated this story for a little while, hope everything is alright. Can't wait for the next chapter!
book.babe15 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
it's really good! more please!
beccabrighteyes chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I'm really glad you decided to do this one..although I have to admit I saw the connection a mile away...since Life is Better in Paperback, still I love it...update soon.
VetSchoolFreak chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Hi...I'm really interested to know if you'll keep posting to the story? I can't wait to read more and have been waiting for over a month :-/
a beginner chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
title is enough for me to go on with u in the journey till end... hope it do go that far... :)
Misplaced Angel chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
good start for the story :) looking forwrd to the next chapter :P
VelvetWriter chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I'm very excited to see where Fiona's story leads. Jake already seems like a dreamboat. I must admit, I'm not sure if I'm going to like her friend Gwen, but I will reserve my opinion on her till I see where the story progresses. It is off to a good start and can't wait for the next update.
starsfinallyxplode chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I really like this story so far. However, as an archaeology student, I feel compelled to tell you that archaeology and paleontology are actually two different fields. Archaeology is the study of past human cultures, both prehistoric and historic. Archaeology involves digging up human remains, but also things like pottery, buildings, etc., in order to better understand how past cultures lived. Paleontology, on the other hand, is the study of prehistoric, non-human life forms, like dinosaurs. Though the two fields have a lot in common, such as methods of excavation, someone wouldn't go to school to study archaeology if she wanted to dig up dinosaurs.

There's also a few other tiny errors, things like: Jake wouldn't have encountered bottle caps when he excavated dinosaur remains in Australia, except for very, very close to the surface. If he had come across bottle caps, it would have been a big problem, because it would mean the site was contaminated, and the integrity of the dig would have been lost (i.e. if things from modern times are found in earth strata from ancient times, you can't be sure that what you're digging up wasn't placed there by someone later, etc. Though, I don't know, site contamination might be a bigger deal for archaeologists than paleontologists, because for archaeology it means the pottery or whatever you're digging up might be faked, and I don't suppose you can fake dinosaur bones.)

Please don't take all this to mean that I don't like your story-I really do. I'm just offering some constructive criticism, which you can take to make your story sound a little more realistic. Or you can ignore me. I can understand not wanting to change it now that you've already started writing it this way, and probably most people (who aren't obsessive archaeology geeks, like me) wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Anyway, I like this story so far, and I'd like to see where it's headed. Jake sounds supremely hot, so I hope Fiona gets rid of this blond guy quickly. He may look like a T.V. star, but he didn't save her from that creepy guy at the bar, and he doesn't seem as good for her as Jake.
Anon chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Hi! I've caught up on the whole series and absolutely love them! I cannot wait to read the next chapter of Fiona's story :)

Thanks for amazing entertainment!
Keloiu chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Awesome!...I've read and loved all your stories and can't wait for the next chapter!...update soon please!
bookwrm chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Okay, I have a feeling this is going to be a long post. I've just finished reading all of your stories and I really, really, REALLY liked them :) I figured that I would make one big comment on all the ones I've read. The fact that you made a trilogy with the characters was a brilliant idea, and I found that you didn't repeat yourself in the three stories. In short, I just wanted to say that if this story is going to turn out half as good as the other ones, I can't wait for the update.

Keep writing, because I'm slightly addicted.

-Kon
StarEyed14 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Please Update! I love it.

-StarEyed14
AMM3485 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
This chapter rocked, keep em coming.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »