Reviews for Love Me, Love My Dinosaurs
yohan19761 chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
So glad it wasn't long before you started another story. I don't know what made me happier to hear that Roxanne and Noah were maried or that the main male character was his half brother. I look foward to this triangle...of what I hope will be a triangle for awhile for Fiona's affections. Sometimes a guy needs a little competition to get his head straight on what and who he really wants. Looking foward to the next installment.
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Great chapter, loved it :) He's jealous, mwahaha lol. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
Kohlomere chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Dinosaurs are terrific-not quite dogs but anyway. I grew up watching my older cousin's dinosaur movies from the 80's so this is brilliant!

Just keep swimming!

E.
Elodie Wolfe chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Aww, Jake and Fiona, Jake and Fiona, haha I love this story bunches and bunches, I can't wait to see what happens next. Btw, I think with your pictures of all the characters you were straight on, especially on the guys, Gareth is HOTT(lol) if you could, could you name the people you used as the characters, obviously Cameron is Orlando but the others, I'm not can't wait for another update.

Love Middi
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Oh no! Where are the pictures?

And Jake is too cute :) Even if I still can't get the Hugh J. out of my mind. Can you put up a more I-dont-recognize-him-as-a-celebrity-but-this-is-so-Jake picture just so your readers aren't stuck with him as Hugh in their heads? Because once you got something in your head, it can ruin the story sometimes!

And Fiona is still a little bit...bleh. Some more character? Right now,I'm getting too much of shy, virginal Fi and strong, manly Jake. Need some more shades please.

Good chapter- and keep in mind, my criticisms are strictly meant to be constructive so you can improve your writing because you are good at writing- the mechanics are good and you have a smooth word flow. You just need to work on plot development- especially character growth and expression. Your stories are increasingly better so I can definitely see you writing something super amazing and fantastic in the near future as you take the time to nurture and cultivate your skill.

Looking forward to a new chapter!

and i want pictures! hehe
Jevanminx chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Hahahaha, nice ending to that chapter. Its cool to see this start to develop and the little insights into Jakes life as well.

JM
Joelynda chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I love this!
rainbabie chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Ha ha ha on the "man meal." That's totally realistic!

I'm glad that you're giving Fiona options with the boys. After all she's too young to settle down quickly. Plus she's in a different country with lots of yummie boys with yummie accents! In the end, I will def root for Jake though!
rainbabie chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Hugh Jackman... one word: YURM...

:) I saw that you posted Chapter 3.. Yay!
Jack Dawkins chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
A "man meal" sounds smexy. X

XD

Man, I wish random guys had hit on me when I was a freshman. ( But then again, I didn't live on campus so I missed out on a lot of campus-y things.

That and I never trust guys who randomly hit on girls. haha.

Oh... does a hint of jealousy arise in our hero? I love conflict!

can't wait for more!
Midnight Artist chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Loved it!
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oh fyi: your photo bucket/slideshow links aren't working- it's just sending us to a generic website.

Also, have you updated or thought about putting up Fi and Jack's photos? That would be awesome. Although, as you mentioned, he looks like a young hugh jackson. Now, hugh is hot and I've definitely had my share of fantasies( lol) but it sounds weird to think of her love interest as a younger hugh lookalike. It almost seems to contrived or like someone you already know and not just some random stranger/model that you can envision as Jack. Just a thought. But lets see if you can make it work and give us a picture that erases my doubts. Because a picture...is worth a thousand words. And much more.

Tata lovely and update soon!
Elodie Wolfe chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I LOVE this story, and since Fiona is younger then the other girls this is even better. I can't wait to see what happens with Jake and her and just what the story brings next. Hope you update soon.

Middi(btw Jake is Noah's half brother who is with Roxanne right?)

Love your work and this story.
Jack Dawkins chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
It's really entertaining so far! I am a bit confused as to how Jake is related and to whom. Is he related to Noah? I thought Noah wasn't married yet? so confused! Maybe I missed something...

anyways, can't wait for more~
Jevanminx chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
YAY a friendly face, and a hot one too. Hehehehehe loving how this is developing, Gwen seems abit better now as well.

JM