Reviews for Love Me, Love My Dinosaurs
maidengarnet chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Ah, I am so proud of her for resisting Gwen's influence... Heavy drinking and whoring are no-no's! Go Fi!
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
very cute. I like it so far :) Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
readsforpleasure chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
awesome new story! I like your introduction and the setting!
HelloLovely chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I love it! I can't wait for the rest! And I also really enjoyed Life Is Better In Paperback. D

Love,

Becca

P.S. Is this going to be the last of this series?
Unique Child chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I love it. I can't wait to read more. I didn't an X meant kiss after a text message, wow, I'm lame. I love how Fiona grew up.
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Your writing and stories get progressively better! This one sounds quite interesting- I hope you have some drama in store for us though before you get Jake and Fi together! Perhaps, this time, some obstacles other than emotional confusion. Can't wait to see more!

The setting is quite interesting too- college in London for a homesick New Yorker? Fun times ahead! You can do a lot with this one, although Fi seems a bit shy like Emilia, I hope she can break out of that shell. And I hope we get a bit more insight into Jake other than his gorgeousness, how kind/sweet/considerate he is and how much he could potentially come to love Fiona. I hope you go a little more in depth because as of now, most of your chracters have been unfailingly polite, shy, and just a bit too on the surface. Don't be afraid to get into what makes them tick and portraying that; you don't have to give a life history about the characters to get us to know them- it's through their interactions and their conversations. I really feel that I do not know much about Cameron other than the fact that he loves Emilia and he is an actor, etc. I do not feel a connection that most would invest in a truly enthralling story. I really think you have the potential so dig deeper( for Fi, that should not be too hard :)) and create some conflict, some tension that is not so easily remedied by a simple confession of "i love you". It will make us appreciate the story evermore, as well as the relationship between the characters.
mashaskripka chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Aw! Its so cute! I love it.
AMM3485 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I like it so far! It's a welcome change of pace.
rainbabie chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hmm... is it easy to score single dorms when you're a freshmen?

What is the drinking age there?

Oh, I hope a knight-in-shining armour saves Fiona!

Also, I was in London about 2 years back and met some of the hottest guys ever!. I was at getting off the subway and tripped over something. Someone offered me help and I looked up and kept looking up... 2 blond hair, blue eyed gods were standing there. *hot hot* Couple that with their british accents, I practically melted... :)
FireStarter7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
ah! i love your stories so much. and this one's going to be really cool to read because i'm studying abroad - in ucl - this fall! keep em coming :)
CoryD chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Ah - a cliff hanger chapter end! Guess we'll have to hope for an update soon!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Somebody save her. Hehehehe, good first day I suppose, that Gwen is abit of a slut and this Dave is obviously a sleaze. But its interesting to have the collenge life rather than the working life of your other fics, makes a nice change to something different whilst still being based on the same characters, I like it.

JM
Angel10Red chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
AH! It's not nice to have a cliffhanger like that! :) Love the stories! Keep up the great work!
ArghImaPirate chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Bah. First I was happy now I'm like AH WHAT WHOA BAH ! And any other weird noise you can think of.

Don't leave me hanging!

Woot woot.

My first day in England was depressing. Oour temporary living facility was not ready for us and we didn't fidn a house yet AND my luggage was missing so I walked around Cambridge with all they yummy, fit boys in my PJs. Man so many weird looks...surprisingly.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4