Reviews for Blind Substitution
eyeswideopen chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
The guy is still a douche for me. Dont care if the whole story is mostly about his pitiful life. Thing is, he most definitely DID NOT deserve her. And breaking it off with his crush since fifth grade and then turning his attention to herin a snap of a finger just because ohhh right shes always been there. Rebound, if not, then hes a total undeserving ass of such loyalty and love like what allys giving him. I say hes every bit like how amanda is to him. Hes the amanda in their relationship and ally is him, only a better less stupid version.
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love this story :D
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Beautiful beautiful beautiful
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
the ending was so dramatic. *dreamy sigh* i love dramatic.
Lately.gone chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I'm glad he got up off his ass and went back to her. .
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 3/8/2011

Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
It was sweet... although the guy was utterly stupid! *rollseyes*

Go Ally! ;)
Sally Balboa chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love it...
StoryAngel27 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
An absolutely adorable read :)) it was so sweet the only thing I can say is... I loved it!
x Farii chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awwr! I like how you got this plot into the male perspective, because we mostly see stories like these told in the female's POV. (:
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Simply amazing
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I thought it was WONDERFUL. I liked Joey because he was real, and I can relate to him, actually.

Ally was definitely a big one.

The humor was awesome. Poo is appropriate for Kevin, the jerk. lol.

Good story, it really got to me.
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This was such an excellent story! I love it!
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
very nice...i like this story
dark jam chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ahmigawd, that was awesome!

I can actually relate, sort of. I'm my best guy friend's substitute too, except...well, he's still crushing, still blind to my presence, and still being an idiot. That and I haven't had my happy ending yet. Suffice to say, my life is still stuck somewhere in the middle of the story.

Haha, anyway, keep writing! I'm your avid supporter, still rooting for you.

~dark jam.