Reviews for Blind Substitution
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
very nice...i like this story
dark jam chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ahmigawd, that was awesome!

I can actually relate, sort of. I'm my best guy friend's substitute too, except...well, he's still crushing, still blind to my presence, and still being an idiot. That and I haven't had my happy ending yet. Suffice to say, my life is still stuck somewhere in the middle of the story.

Haha, anyway, keep writing! I'm your avid supporter, still rooting for you.

~dark jam.
JOLLY chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
really cute! :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
i've been reading quite a few of your oneshots and LOVE some and like the others.

but i have a problem with this one (not the writing but the plot). so he's been the subtitute the whole time and he thinks it's okay to treat aly like a subtitute?

because if i was her, that's what i'd be thinking.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aww! That was one of the sweetest one shots I've ever read. That was so mean of Amanda! I like Ally best. :)
inkybetterdays chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Yay! Love it, as always. I totally knew that Ally was going to be the one lol. I didn't really like Amanda, but Ally was nice.
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This story actually got me thinking... it made me reflect on the people in my life, the ones I overlooked in the way described in your story. Hmm. Well done :o).
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Of course I didn't die of boredom! It's a great story. Being a substitute must sure suck though.
me chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
great great great great great story!D
gulistala chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh my that has gotta suck! I just hope that no one else falls into Joey's situation at all. It has got to be awful. Stupid bitch that Amanda is. You cannot do that to a friend. If he really was her friend to begin with. As in, if she really saw his as a friend. I highly doubt that, though. Biatch she is.

Anyhow, keep up the good work, dearest! Another wonderful fic. D

gulistanlik
Harsh Notes chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh my gosh. That was so cute. I loved it. Aww. I'm so happy for them. I kinda new that was gonna happen.
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very nicely done. I liked the twist you put on the guy-pining-for-the-girl thing. Well written and beautiful in every way.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aww. A substitute torturing a substitute. Cliche, but I'm glad it all worked out in the end. (: Hehe. Cute and entertaining, if only a bit violence-inducing. (How many times do we want to hit Joey? Let's count.. XD) But yes, very cute and fluffy, which as always, I love. (: Yay to woodstock1969 for adding this to our c2 and of course you for writing it. (:
kioreo chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I think it's really cute, though Amanda should just burn to hell, I really liked it XD Continue witting!
Lena Niccolas chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
It was good! Pretty funny too :) I liked,

"When she really, really wants to be. She could be really caring, like that time I was down with a terrible flu, and she called just to ask if I was feeling okay.

… Well, and after that she asked me for Kevin’s number, and that’s how they started talking to each other, but that’s not the point.

I remained standing there, suddenly lost in thought.

What the hell. Why do I like Amanda again?

Shit. This is so embarrassing."-a lot.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »