Reviews for Blind Substitution
duckliy543 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
wow. wow.

i absolutly wow, i couldnt belive it.

over 50 words. i really loved it it was amazing!

everysingle thing in there was very very well thoughtout, and i loved the plot of the substitute!
MuseofMagic chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
So I definitely just got done with my one-shot reading spree. I read all of your one shots one after the other. I didn't even notice I had done it until I hit the back button to find another and found there weren't any more XD

I will say I wasn't fond of the present tense, but it was alright because I just immediately converted it to past in my head anyway. *shrugs* I thought they were all really cute, though 'The Thing About Guardian Angels' was extremely sad. Anyway... yeah they were good and I have to say I love cliche romances.

Keep up the awesome work!
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aw, how cute. I'm glad you got it right! I'd have been so mad if you made him end up with Amanda! But no, you did it right, and I highly praise you for it!
Kellybear chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was great. :)
mia5081 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw, I'm glad they Ally and Joey ended up together in the end. Loved it )

~Mia
x3life chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
omgg this was so cute! and sad. and then happy again! haha )
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aww that was sweet. I mean it was a little slow in the beginning but I had a feeling that Ally liked him and I just love the fact that his chick was cheating on him. God that was amazing!
groovacious chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aww this was so cute. I like how it was from a boy's POV. It wasn't overly cheesy and it was funny as well. Good job!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
interesting, :D i likey. lol.
storys chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
ooh hi! Long time, I know. I'm on Easter break and well, I've been doing anything but reading. Such a lazy girl. Sleeping, watching and rewatching soaps, and eating. Only it's going to end soon and I feel like crying. ANYWAYS. Sorry I haven't been reviewing/reading your stuff. I hate it when you write one-shots. I read half of this. Feeling tired so thought I should just give a review. Um. I knew a guy that was actually second to every girl he liked. Well, the first three. It was depressing. Good idea but you better start updating on your other stuff!
Blue Bird Cry chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ah! So sweet!
strawberry-express chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
aw...! That was really adorable..! I LOVED it! (It's really cool, cause I have a dog named Lucky..hehe..)...anyway, great job, once again!
LiMay chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
aaw! nice one!

.. you called kevin, poo.

*kills* XD
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Fantabulous! You just write the cutest stories EVER! You must must must keep writing them! I lurve them so much. Simply amazing. Write more soon!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i liked how you wrote it in the perspective of the guy...nice job! i also liked how the ending was simple & not too cliched with the whole happy ending sealed with a kiss
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »