Reviews for Blind Substitution
GANGSTAR chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aww. I loved this one, mostly because of the rain scene at the end. I love rain scenes :)
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Cute :D

Loved it!

-Aria
xonea chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
"I had Ally in my embrace for two whole hours. I know, because there was a clock right behind her."

I don't know why but that just cracked me up. xD

And as always,great cute.
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Gah! I really don't know how you do it. Your plots are simple, but you manage to create such complex yet realistic characters that I can just imagine myself having coffee with. When Joey thought, "I walk silently up behind her, watching as her body shivers against the cold, heavy rain, and all I feel like doing is get her under a shelter and wrap her body in blankets to make her warm again...God, I want to be the one to protect her from it all.", that just melted my heart to the core. I can definitely relate to the substitute dilemma; it's painful, but hopefully, like your characters, there will be hope for all of us who are going through it. As always, keep writing. )
someonehere chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
oh my god. i just realized that you're the girl who wrote all those one-shots that i just read. your theme is more bittersweet in some. for me, i'll always like the happy endings...
under the bed chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Aww. I should really read another genre apart from romance, because it seems that's the only thing I can say.
Unwritten Answers chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh, very sweet! *claps* I liked it a lot, I know what it's like to feel like a substitute too :/
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
...sweet. It was so incredibly sweet. God, it would suck to be a substitute..i felt so bad for Joey..then angry at him for being so..so pro-Amanda and not Ally! Really cute..

xo's.
deny.me.not chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
At first, I was all like, Joey, you're stupid. And then we get to the middle, and then I was all like Joey, you're a retard. And then we get to the end, I'm like Ally why don't you punch him in the face for being a stupid retard. Yeah.

There was a small mistake though:

"I’ve only seen this side of Joey a couple of times before, and I liked none of it"

I think you meant Ally instead of Joey, it's the part after you introduce her.

I liked this though, it was really cute.

I look forward to your next update. ]

-dmn.
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh, you look very cute on your homepage by the way! Haha, I don't think I've said that to you yet. :)

And I love the many witty lines in this story. Especialy when he's punching the basketball and Ally comes.

[Sweet, caring, patient, kind, wonderful, wonderful Ally.

Just look for the antonyms of the words and you’ll get the true her.]

Hahaha, I didn't expect that - so that was an amazing line. Keep it up, your writing is definitely improving! :D
silvershadow23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
aw.

this was really cute.

i like this.

and i really get how that feels.

you did a really good job on this one.

i like it.

really.

heehee..

loves!

-teasie
xoxluurveR chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
heheh cute :)
only pretending chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Yay! You seem to be very good at writing one-shots! I loved this one, its so very cute. Great work! :)
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
aw xD so cute! i like joey! he's so cool!
Lady R chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
She should have punched him first (for being an idiot) and then smiled.

Another cute one-shot! :)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »