Reviews for Blind Substitution
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
aw so swett )
GrannyP chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Haha... I know a guy who was always the "substitute guy" among his female friends. And by the time he graduated from high school, he was so sick of it, he swore that he would never be friends with a girl every again. He didn't have a happy ending like this one. Nope. He got stuck with me instead. Hahaha!

Cute story, also. Yeah, I should probably mention that, this being a review and all.

So were you up at 3 in the morning posting this story?
Ambrianna M chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Interesting. Your oneshots are very good.

Sorry, I know I'm not writing a lot here but...my mind seems to have gone on vacation...just in time for homework. lol

~Bri
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow. So I usually don't read fiction right out, like I have to search out for something I really want and then sometimes find something ok. But this was great. Of course there are things that could be edited, but it was so awesome. The characters were real, especially the Joey and how blind he was. It makes me want there to be more, but I'm also totally content with the ending. Especially his huge revelation, becuase this story is something I can totally relate to in my own life. It's just really good fiction, even if it's only a short story. You did a wonderful job.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is really sweet...the ending anyway..

In the beginning I felt bad for Joey but later I started sympathising with Ally..haha

Well at least he got his senses back..
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5