Reviews for Stolen
Starleaf chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
aw... so sad! when you say taking, im assuming that means killing?

I love how you say "First her, my closest. Then her... my dearest." The ellipsis between "her" and "my" really shows the growing despair. I thought that was the most powerful part of the poem.
casi chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
this will sound stupid... but im begging you not to do anything to incredibly... stupid isnt a good word but its what seems to be used by everyone... i need you i really do... i cant help but cry when i think of you gone...

love you,

casi
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Amazing. So few words spoke volumes. It proves you don't need length for emotion.

-Alex
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow... powerful. If you do take your life I might have to kill you though (metaphorically of course). There are always other ways to make a bad situation better, and running from a problem doesnt make it leave. I dont believe in an afterlife, but just the loss of a life due to no cause other than events in a persons life makes the whole world suffer, just as the memory of you in the people that love you will suffer. And dont make that mistake: people do love you. I had to learn that the hard way.
sweets555 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
a)full of emotion, I absolutely adored it.

b)honey, he won't leave you. trust me on this one.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow. Despite how short it is, I almost cried from the emotion in it. Despite how there are few words, it was very descriptive and imaginative.

first her,

my closest.

then her…

my dearest.

-That was when i almost cried because it explained so much!

I know it’s almost time

to take my life.

-That was...the MOST powerful line in the poem. The urge to cry almost overwhelmed me. I know it doesn't ryhme, but when i said it aloowed, it sounded like it did.

My new fav.