Reviews for A Letter From
aicilef chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I laughed, what else could I say. It hit home with a side of sarcasm. Oh, fyi: writing about writing is called metacognition.

Good work.
Vanilla Tea chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I don't think you realize how many people you're going to get to actually press AltF4 to see what it does...I did, and it asked me if I wanted to close the window. lol this was hilarious and INCREDIBLY true! I hate the Recount button, too...I've come across that... I really can't find anything to fix in this, it was awesome! Great job.

SB, courtesy of the review marathon.
Zonne chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Great last line. Ties it up and made me laugh. I can relate to some of this, except, I tend to find that "count" button tells me I have TO many words. Ahh..

I like the theme and the writing.

I think, perhaps it is the language difference, but the word strive relating to stress is awkward. THRIVE seems to be the better word choice. That's my only critcism. And it is intended to help. Sometimes when I'm writing that 'word' eludes me and I put in something close to it... and it doesn't work as well.

Review Marathon

Zonne

Link in my profile
blackberrydream chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was great! and it was all true! Stupid Recount button kills my soul! I really liked this, it was witty and humorous but not the blantant in-your-face type of humor. It was nice.

-blackberrydream
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was genuinely original and funny, but I didn't know what altF4 did so I tried it and it closed my webpage. ... But it really is a great story, I'm just a klutz when it comes to ... anything, even computers aparantly.

Write on!
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I'm wondering how bad your writers block had to be for you to write this. . . Maybe almost as bad as mine.

I think the hardest thing about writing is trying to make it just right. Ever since I've begun post my work online and sending it into newspapers, I've started to obess to iron out eveery last imperfection, resulting in that oounding vein in my forehead. Yet, somehow, I still love it more than anything.

As for your comment about music, I personally cannot type at all with soft rock playing. The sadder and slower the better for me.

-Alex