Reviews for Stranger
Bite The Succubus chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Wha? Wha? What?... Whoa. Okay, I understand her fury, but she loves him! How can she want to convict him so badly that'll he'll probably even face the death penalty. Damn... I hope Amelia changes her mind. I don't want Nathan dead even if he is horrible, I still like him for some reason. Sigh.

Good chapter. Thanks for writing!
Bite The Succubus chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Augh! Another chapter that made me feel sad. God, Amelia should just tell Nathan that since he's getting married that he no longer has the right to stop her from seeing and sleeping with other men. If I were her I'd just sleep with other men to get back at Nathan and rub it in his face. How dare he say he wants both Amelia and that other bitch! He loves Amelia, so he should stay by her and only her! Gah! It frustrates me! Stupid man!

La. La. La. Love this story SO much! Thanks!
Bite The Succubus chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Aw, this was such a sad chapter! 3 years? Damn, that sucks! How could Nathan move on so easily when he waited for her for 10 years before! God, and he just had to get a fiancée. I feel so bad for Amelia. Sigh... I hope it gets better. Thanks so much for writing! I love it all!
Bite The Succubus chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Wow... And just when Nathan was becoming more bearable he just had to turn cold hearted. How could he let Amelia be manhandled like that and not even care that her life was in danger if he didn't pay up some big money. Hopefully he's not that cruel and he was just acting that way in order to carry out some plan. Anyways, I love this story! Thanks!
Bite The Succubus chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Another lovely chapter! Nathan is such a sexy bad ass! He just finished making out with the bar chick and then expects some lovin' from Amelia. Ha! Fat chance!

Hmm... Did they not have sex at the end and instead just fall asleep together? If so, that's pretty cute.

Thanks once again for writing so beautifully!
Bite The Succubus chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Ah, that was an exciting chapter! But really how does one deal with being in love with a murderer. It must be tough. Nathan is messed up and yet I like him that way, it kind of makes him hot. What I don't get is why he went to jail for so long. I mean he killed his best friend who happened to threaten Amelias life and hold a knife to her neck. Doesn't that make Nathan a hero in some way? Also, what happened to Nathan after that? It's like now he'll just kill anyone who was at one point associated with Amelia. Man, I don't know, I just kind of feel bad for both Nathan and Amelia. Thanks so much for writing. I enjoy this story very much!
Bite The Succubus chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Heh, good first chapter, very good indeed. It makes me want to read more very badly. I'm curious as to why Nathan decided to kill his best friend. Anyways, thanks for writing.
mentalmystics chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh god. did i tell you how much i love how you write? I read the series months ago but i only got around to reviewing now. You are a bloody genius. When (yes i say when) you get published, i shall no doubt buy everything you wrote.

And god, Nathan is scary, but in this sick twisted way of thinking, it's amazing to know someone loves you that much.
Insanity.prone chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
Okay. I am officially in love with Nathan even though he's...kinda psycho. I'm not even kidding bout how much i love this story. I have even taken to quoting your characters. Seriously. Stranger definitely deserves more reviews. Kay, I'm gonna read it again.
do not click chapter 18 . 8/26/2010
this story was just amazing! i love how you wrote it and structured it and so on. dramatic twist when she died, i didnt expect it. but just amazing, :)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Holy shit... This story is amazing... I love it so much. Great emotions. I can't describe how much I love this so far.
CallMeAutumn chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is so great, I LOVE IT!

Ah, I'm so excited to keep reading!

It's so original and the plot so far is great. Nice job
SlugHunter chapter 18 . 7/28/2010
well, hey there...

yeah i have mixed emotions about this...

on the one hand its written well, unique and well told, a few spelling/grammar issues, but rivetting to read XD

but on the other i can't tell whether i like Nathan or not... cause he's an ass, and a brutal shitface murderer who doesn't do anything for her, but then that's consistent with his character and in his own way hes sorta likable XD and in a twisted way u want them to end up together T_T

and what the hell just happened?

It was a poetic, and beautifully written ending, i just don't understand? of all things a car? and just what?

but anyways was awesome to read! :D
Celestine Alexis chapter 18 . 7/18/2010
Hello Mardy Bum. I just want to say that I'm honestly impressed with your work. You write so well, I can't even explain it. I registered in Fiction Press just so I can write this review. I totally loved this story. But I really want to know what happened in the ending. It was so poetically written that I didn't understand it completely. Can you clarify it for me? Thanks :)
browneyedcolly chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
I still don't get it..did she kill herself or did he kill her? Did they jump out a window...? I'm gonna go with she killed herself, screw Nathan he can't kill everryone.
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »