Reviews for Stranger
Prodigee123 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
good
RomanceObsessed chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
So I know this AN is from awhile ago and this issue has probably already been resolved. But I would just like to say that although the beginning of this story and Shattered are very similar I do not know if the author Gin Flower actually stole from you. Your writing style is different and this story was much darker. And honestly I think it is hard to be completely 100% original nowadays because there are so many stories out there. Maybe she read your story awhile ago and subconsciously used it as inspiration without realizing, maybe she came up with the concept herself, maybe she drew inspiration from a completely different story or author.
SapphireHottie chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hey! I've just started reading your story and I really enjoy it. I think the idea is cool and props for not going with the over clich├ęs of boy meets girl and all that jazz. However I did notice that you put a a lot of "I's" in there. Sometimes it can get a little boring reading "I did this. Then I did that, next I went here, then I spoke to him". Make sure you have variety in your work. I didn't mean to insult you or anything, I personally like it when people give me constructive criticism and I hope your the same :)
Khazkhaz chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
This is a great story, the story is clearly a unique style.
I'm from England and I hadn't even noticed any slang, they're all common English words.
Dominique Diane chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Oh my God! So confusing!
tolivelaughlove chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
This story has shattered me. I can't. I just can't. I don't even know what to do with myself.
Kaitlyn.Marie chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Despite my experience with domestic violence campaigns and ending violence against women... you have me absolutely caught and wanting to finish this. Because, surely he's not the killer... right?
BleedingInLove chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
i dont do bad boys who kill people just for you, but this story is...interesting and addicting. I hope ill stay sane after this
MissNightOwl chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
I sort of wish I didn't read this...especially so late at night. First thing, is it alright to ask for a reply? I just...I read the ending twice to finally understand and I think I'm in shock in a way. So Nathan died? And I cried for Amelia. Even if she might not be a real character all of this was just so heart shattering in how the happy ending just never came. I just can't help but feel like it isn't fair that all this had to happen to her. But it was brilliant, thank you for writing.
Ms.Jennylautner chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
So I love this story as much as I am confused ! Lol
Is she dead ?! Did he kill her ?! Ughhhhh I'm lost but it's so interesting !
Well of to read dignity .
Edna-Mode413 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
poetic and hypnotic. It's like i can't tear my eyes away from these verses. The way you write reminds me of author Lisa Mcmann who's the author of Wake, Fade, and Gone. She also writes short, snappy, blunt sentences but they're all to the point and weaves the story in an effortless yet fascinating way. hopefully you'll finish Diginity someday and conquer this trilogy :)
14582 chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
alright I take it back
the end still frustrates me but in this reread I have learned to love it :-)
I'm confused to what the sequel will be about. but I will check it out
just say 'fuckall' to the critics on your, what, british slang? theyre lame as can be
man all I ask for is. some decent fanfic of this work where despite her scars amelia learns to love pete
ffuck I'm sad now :-(
I shipped it v hard
anyway I did like your author notes the "nudes for reviews" was vastly entertaining
ok I spent all afternoon reading stuff on this page so suddenly I'm second guessing that it was you that did that as everything is an emotion induced haze suddenly so if it wasn't I'm embarassed
tldr I really like this story so. good job?
14582 chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
seriously though, nathan is. supposed to be in love with her? I call bullshit!
14582 chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
I could more easily accept that he's "SO IN LOVE" with her if it wasnt for the fact that Nathan is a fucking psychopath.
Anyho. I remember reading this a while ago and really liking it, athough I do believe I was infuriated with the rather terribly disappointing ending.
ALYNO chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Holy crap, this was dark, twisted, and hot. My cup of tea! Did not see that ending coming, I gotta give you props for doing it your way despite the inevitable complaints that would come with it.
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »