Reviews for Stranger
FallingDark chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Are you kidding me? He is such an ass! How could he do something like that to her? WTH?
Angry chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I HATE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO AMELIA! Nathan is an arse!
KMx0x chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
Ahhhhhh! I just read this whole story in one night...
Good job to you, I only do that with extra special stories :3

But, I find this author's note funny, because I actually read gin flower's "Shattered" before. I was like, "Dude...I've read this before...I've read something exactly like this before..."
Hope you talked to her about that :D

I actually didn't realize that there was a story before, and now, after this one. Guess I have more reading to do!

-K
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Amazing!:)
OPatron chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Oh my lord! I want to kill Nathan myself if Amelia doesn't do it first! It makes my heart break how they are so meant for each other, but at the same time aren't. You are a mighty fine author so keep it up!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
I am in total agreement, yes the last chapter is confusing, but not due to language, you just chose to make no sense.
Whether you are from Liverpool or London its fucked, never mind some arse wipe state of the usa.
If anything for a story about gangsters there was very little slang and what is wikki and urban dictionary for if not looking up slang.
love u stories from a liverpool girl living in ireland who is also pretty weirded out at the idea of having a pancake for breakfast with syrup - honestly, really is that why people in usa are reportedly so fat lol, do you really call your father sir, Advil does not exist in europe neither does Wallmart, shock horror i figured it out all by myself arnt i a star.
INDADD chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
I was confused when I first read the word "threquel". Because honestly, I thought Stranger was the first. The only story I have yet to read from you is Agony, so imagine my surprise.

Anyways! I enjoyed Stranger immensely. My favorite part is where Nathan will always be Amelia's weakness and he her. I wanted to say that is was because it shows human flaws regarding addiction but then my thought process changed. I just wonder, can you really be afraid of someone even if you love them? Or rather, is it truly love when you still can be frightened by the one you love? Blah, I don't know how to phrase my question. Anyways, love the story. :)
Paradigm08 chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
Phenomenal story. I enjoyed it all the way through.
nikorushock chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I find it funny that Amelia went to Herts Uni seeing as I graduated from there myself heheheh. I loved the dynamic between the two mains, it really gripped me from beginning to end!
ClosetReader chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
I just don't know if what Nathan and Amelia have is love anymore. Maybe it used to be love, but that was probably a long time ago, before Nathan went to jail. Now what they have is probably an obsession with wanting to possess each other, that's all.

You are a good writer but this is something I don't really forsee myself rereading. I hate self-destructive behaviour in a character. Will be moving forward to reading the sequel now. Thanks for this fic!
leanny chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
omg mardy you are insanely good!
absentmindedprofessor chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Eee! Wow! That was an amazingly intense kiss! :D Is it bad that I find Nathan both terrifying and gorgeous?
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Absolutely fantastic first chapter, it drew me right in. :D Nathan/Leo sounds like a cruel, heartless, crazy man who clearly loves Amelia, but is it real love or is he just insane? (Rhetorical) And Amelia reads like a sweetheart. I couldn't continue without reviewing, this story just demands it!
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hey! This is Melissa from ADoR! Another one of your beautiful stories has been added. Stranger is now up under the Forbidden category. Hurray! Here's your review:

Stranger by Mardy Bum
He was dark, handsome and killed anyone who looked at her. Amelia Spitz's heart never stood a chance.
Banner Credit: Melissa
Melissa Thinks: The first chapters of this story were almost a struggle to read and I really contemplated just giving up and rejecting it. I'm glad I didn't. Although it is the sequel to Agony, Stranger can surely stand on it's own. I didn't read the prequel and yet there was enough information provided so that I could be relatively informed on the events previous to the story. Amelia Spitz, now Louise Dennis thanks to the Witness Protection Program, is on the run from who she could consider the love of her life. Nathan is a sexy possessive man who killed his best friend for Amelia and after 10 years in jail, he's back and looking for more from her.

After the first several chapters, this story became completely kickass. Amelia was sarcastic and a bit cynical which in turn made her totally funny, memorable, and awesome. Even though Nathan was a little... psychotic, I seriously was rooting for him to get together with Amelia the whole story. He does have his low points, but that's what made it so realistic. I liked the fact that this story was easy to get through and never seemed to drag on like some stories can. The plotline was so imaginative and the formatting was different than most stories; I truly applaud the author for her creativity At times there were grammar mistakes and a few inconsistencies, but it's really a story worth reading.
moonlitsunset92 chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Yes it has some similarities but its not the same. : )
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »