Reviews for Collection
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Lovely alliteration and imagery. :)
TymCon chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Thought id put all four reviews of chapters in this one:P

Chapter one:"blindingly bright skies stretching

like a languid lover" i must admit i loved that line. It was very memorable. Very good chapter.

Chapter2:This was very good to get an imagery of youre feelings and place.

Chapter 3:"we spent that summer

drenched in light" another memorable line:P

Chapter 4:"as the earth holds our bodies and

the sky steals our souls away" very good:P

Well thats the end of my monosylable review:D
dragonflydreamer chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Freebie review from Fractured Illusion!

This is a very beautiful poem. You use some very interesting descritions such as "dawn frosted moment" and "golden shards of sunlight." It not only made this poem interesting, but the imagery was amazing.

I don't often review poetry, so I'm always a bit hesitant when giving concrit for it. My only suggestion would be to either use punctuation or don't. It seems a bit strange to have that one comma (the question mark was fine) but nothing else.

Anyway, this was as amazing poem. I'm glad Frac directed me to your work.
Andrea Lotte chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Oh I really like the third one too, especially how it ends with a question. Love all of it!
Andrea Lotte chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I like this first one...quite haiku-ish. Love the imagery.
Lady Erinia chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Both of these poems are beautiful in their imagery. The spacing in "Blue" is excellent, especially with the last two lines. The separation really helps the reader experience what is being said.

"Drifting" is so peaceful. I can catch fleeting yet pervasive images and sensations from your language and the simplicity and conciseness of the poem's structure.
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Very pretty. (:

I like them both, but my favorite would have to be the first one. I'm lulled by the imagery.

In the second one, in 'I want to lay like this forever', should 'lay' be 'lie'? Somehow I think that sounds better, but those words can be confusing.