Reviews for A Sword Drawn
Kisara Higashi chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
He'll visit her until he's either forbidden or dead. hee!

I like their conversations.
Kisara Higashi chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
Oh, Atreyu. So adorable and heroic, I am sorry. xD
Kisara Higashi chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
There's something irresistible about those two, really
Kisara Higashi chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
The Bible. The addition was kind of epic.

And Atreyu and Hylika's friendship reminds me of Link and Zelda's from Ocarina of Time... just a little. I love that, too. :)
Kisara Higashi chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Hehe. Atreyu's attitude makes me smile.
Kisara Higashi chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I have to say, this story is fascinating so far. I like where it's going, and as I said before, I'm enjoying your writing style and the way you're piecing the events and characters together.

I just noticed this story, and I imagine I should read it before With Sword in Hand?
dmaster47 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
honestly it seems as if all the charcters know what has happened to the others

this takes away the suspense

i would suggest making things less apparent to the characters

keep the characters guessing from one another
Supahken chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Just started, but quality read so far.
LadyPanther chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I thought it was really good!

(Not much of a review, Sorry)
Katsuda chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
This story takes place early in Chaim's campaign against Earth. The second story takes place later in Hylika and Atreyu's lifetimes, and is still early in the infiltration. Also, hybrids have longer lifespans, thus time to move slowly among humans.

I think they could do it by infiltration, but yeah, it wouldn't be the only method used. Just the first.

D.A. - please finish this.
bulrog the god chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
KC and K I agree with you both while yes they are infiltrating but infiltration can only go so far. eventually they will have to try and take a town and city and you can't do that with just infiltration because sooner or later everybody is going to know about them and it will only be a matter of time before we figure out where they're comming from and when we do the entire world is going to be all over their asses after all you can't kidnap millions of people and steal hundreds of things without people noticing
Katsuda chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
I disagree with K. D.A. writes that the hybrids are infiltrating, not walking around with swords hacking and slashing everyone in sight. And as far as nuking everything into oblivion, the hybrids want the planet, not a burnt up ball of charcoal. No modern nation is going to annihilate the world to stop an intruder from another world. Kinda defeats the whole purpose.

The second part of this story, WITH SWORD IN HAND, shows more how the hybrids are accomplishing their agenda, and what Princess Hylika does to stop her father, Chaim.

Take a look at it.
k chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
what time fram is earth in right now? i mean the way your sayingit is that our planet is in modern times. and if so i highly dout that your hybrids won't stand a chance since they only use swords and we use guns and have weapons capable of destroying whole cities even small countries, and i'm not talkin about just nukes, atom or hydro bombs we've got fuel bombs that when they make an impact they super heat the air creating fire that can inceanerate anything in a large city. and i don't think swords shields and the power to revive the dead is gonna do thing besides piss which they will when we find out exactly what they're doing and planing to do to us will make everyone in the world crying out for their blood now update as soon you can