Reviews for Canvases
BellaJasper25 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love this one-shot its awesome your a really great author who writes really great stories.
Nuitdemeztli chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is so beautiful. I like how time is of no significance. The ending is so beautiful
skinnedbunni chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Beautifully written for such a sublime story.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was beautiful and well written. I love the imagery.
Slightly Ajar chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Nicely written! You use beautiful imagery and metaphors. I especially liked the comparison between seasons and the lovers. Well done!
Erin Moulton chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Very cool. You're good at painting a picture, a very detailed, beautiful, in depth picture of a whole scene - the mood, the weather, all of it. You're also pretty good at delicately cramming a lot of backstory into a few short paragraphs. It works...very romantic. I loved the foreplay. What could be more sensual than running a paintbrush over a lover's entire body! But what kind of ink were they using? I immediately thought, as an artist, that I would want to check the label and make sure it was non-toxic. How silly of me.
Robert Blakeley chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
A good love story with an interesting take. Short romance fiction. This being the first piece I have read from author, I would jump to conclusions if I were to make any suggestions, other than there could be more. (volume wise) Perhaps this could be the end to a longer novel. This is just too short to get to know why or how the two characters got together. Yes we did get a short intro as to how they met, and why, but it would be exciting to read more details of their past. What shaped them as people? Why did they become prostitutes in the first palce? What made them give it up?
writing-addict77 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was beautiful. I absolutely loved it!
Miss Imaginary chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I think it was very well-written.

It has a nice set up and doesn't leave the reader feeling bored or unsatisfied.

Oh, and I love Deathcab!

Hehe.

Jennifer Ann.
ilcocoabean chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This was a stunning read. The descriptions were really powerful. I enjoyed it.
Siren chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh My God, this is so... beautiful, well written. It was so emotive, and i loved the characters... so perfect
Kidwiththecap chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I LOVE THE COLORS! It starts off all pink, and then goes to blue and then black then red . . . it made me give those tints to the imagery.

Lovely