Reviews for Penis
shanaynay lunatique chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow this was so gay but so hilarious at the same time xD good job
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I have to say, for a long time I thought I was the only one. You portrayed this idea in a very good way. Only a poem can capture an idea fully, or so abstractly.
A Little Less Than Dust chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I appreciate your work. I truly mean that.
hanfiddle chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
The other reviews say it all, so just this: really exceptional.
Anastata chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
i haven't been on here in so long and now i remember why i got on so much so as of november 14th i will be on at least 3 times a week!

i love your writing
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
sensual but not vulgar and a very strong ending there, interesting, really what a bit of extra flesh means
kit feral chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Every time I leave and eventually wander back, you're still here, and you're still amazing.

You remind me why I write.
lymli chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
omg, it's so hot, I feel heat reachs me.
like a lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
i have not written a poem, or been on fictionpress in maybe over a year, but you continuously remind me WHY i did. i loved this. i miss reading work like this.
Frail.Wings.Of.Vanity chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Penis. Again, touched me in a strange way. The way your words flow. The way you put your words together like a poetic paragraph, the highly original idea.

Wonderfully, beautifully strange. I wish I could write like you.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Haha. I just got to say you made me laugh. I checked your page in the first time in forever, and what do I see on the top of the page? Penis. Call me immature, I've just never wanted to write a poem dedicated to one, and I salute you in your boldness.

It's a very interesting poem, the line you picked for the summary I like. And penises are an interesting subject. They definitely aren't great to look at, but there's something you can appreciate about it. And the ending was very surprising and made me think-and I realized I feel the same way.

I'm sorry I'm not as prolific as you, and I can't ever find the time to review your poems. I feel so youthful compared to you, I find a hard time giving suggestions. I had a few poems saved on my computer I was tossing around, but my hard drive recently died. So I have to start from scratch, and I'm horribly slow in my editing.

Again, good poem. Reminded me of yesterday when I opened my google homepage and a picture of a vagina was in my art-of-the-day thing. These reproductive organs keep sneaking up on me.
Mistress of Eternity chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Heavenly genius!

Formatting, flow, words, words, words...

-Anna
MidnightRequiem chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
whoa i really like this. a great poem about the penis!
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I love all your work! But this latest one.. well, it's definitely something! I think all women feel slightly... uneasy... around a man's penis, and the imagery you created in this poem was spectacular. I also loved this poem because the last few lines reall sum it up, complete the poem:

I

am

not

unafraid

of

it.

My only question would have to be - why is this a friendship poem?

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon (link in my profile)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Lovely. Simple title that is very effective. I love the last 5 lines, how you used "unafraid," how that totally twists what you would expect to see. You write so poetically. I know, it's a poem, it's supposed to be poetic, but I think you know what I mean. Very nicely done. Keep writing! :)