Reviews for Forgive Me If I Fade Away
ayebuzz chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
the title really caught my attention.

this is a very lovely piece.

Well done.
ThatLovelyDarkMelody chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is lovely. There's only a few words but it's powerful which I believe is one of the points of a Haiku.

Good job,

Dark Melody (Bee)
aneko24 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Lovely little poem, with the rhyme between bright and midnight, then the blunter ending line. Beautifully done.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Lovely ] I like the contrast you worked into it, and the images I see are also beautiful ]
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Reminds me of 'More than this' by Vanessa Carlton. I like the contrast, and the word 'mysterious' makes the matter complicated & easier to relate to :)
Mirabella chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I like the bits of rhyming. Nicely done. :)
eaststar chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Gives me that far off feeling... Nice job!
Liliot chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Lovely!
criesinvain chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is brilliant - it really conveys this...sense of ominousity (wait, is that even a word?). It shows so much emotion too; in these few words, you can capture a sense of loneliness, and a need of love.

I think?

-elii.
irish-ileana chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
It takes a lot for a haiku to make an impact, but there's definitely something behind this one.

Love the title. _
FaithMemory chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
wow. beautiful.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haikus are one of my favorite forms of poetry. You did a nice job with this.
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is a good haiku. (but I haven't read much haiku) I liked it though!
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really like this... it captures something mysterious about life... It's like, it doesn't even matter... but it does. And you can be totally alone even in this cast universe... I don't know if I'm making sense, but I adore this piece. It really grabbed me and it's really raw and emotional and just... well, just beautiful. :) *fav*
Ganondorf The Dark Knight chapter 1 . 12/25/2008