Reviews for Will you have sex with me?
Ibbit chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wah. What a paragraph that was. Characters don't usually have detail like that. Though, I guess it was needed for something like this. There are a few misspelled words and grammar issues, but otherwise this is a cute little short. Good job.

Luck with writing and such. ibbit:]
Arkadian Toad chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was amazingly adorable!

Your descriptions of the two boys were really well done. I could seriously picture them!

...Tannis is kinda a creeper XD In a GOOD way. I'm sure Brandon likes him for that.
ra chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
this sort of really needs a lot of improvement. like, a LOT, and right away. it lacks flow and everything. the punctuation is wrong. you sound like you're trying to write a romantic and/or sexy story but EPIC FAIL, okay.
Primal Ghost chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I enjoyed this very much.

Although you made countless grammatical mistakes, the characters seemed very alive to me. It'd help to have descriptions, but otherwise, bravo!

I see this happen in school, all the time. ;)
ilcocoabean chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
LOLS. That was cute.
calamity jane chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is really good. The dialogue is funny and realistic and the reader gets a good sense of each boys uncertainty and embarressment. I wish you'd continue their story, I'd like to know what happens next. Watch your spelling and grammar...otherwise great job!
deviltakeyou chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
yay!i'm ur first review! .in a nice kind of way.i like Tannis!"will u hv sex with me?" major LOL more.:)