Reviews for World Chicken: How Snobs Happen
KnittingKneedle chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Oh lol, snooping around your page I hadn't even noticed a new fic!

What a cool opening paragraph, I already Irene, especially her 'voice'. 'Envy Blue' is possibly one of the weirdest hair colours I've ever heard of though :)

"After I take a shit, I'm gonna tell ma you finally lost it."

Should be a capital M for 'ma'.

"Went out on a date with a bag of Skittles. It was a wild night."

Irene is brilliant...

OKay, well there are a lot of Americanisms that I'm not really getting (what is a world chicken?) but I'm enjoying this :) and I'm glad I've got something to read once House finishes
stellar explosion chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
No judgment here, hon. I can't say the same about encouragement, however.

I'm curious. Who is this going to be about? Is it even going to be someone from the first story? Will dear Roman be in it? Oh, the endless questions.

To answer your reply to my review on your poetry: YES! Send me World Chicken. I'm ready to suck some - ...well, you get the point. Do you need my e-mail? If so I will message you personally with it. I will definitely check out the author you suggested and keep you posted on whether I like it or not. Thank you. In regards to posting my own work, it's funny that you should mention it, because I have been working. Nothing is anywhere near completion, but I am slowly walking towards - no, not walking, I'm crawling towards a decent story.

Thank you for the interest, and for always replying. You're great and I can't wait for the new stuff.
32 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3