Reviews for Bus 303
January Skies chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Awe, that was ridiculously sweet! :D
StoriesAtMidnight chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i wanna know what happens to her! *pout*
redexted chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I like how this is written in the perspective of a spectator. Maybe only a -female- spectator will be able to catch all those small yet obvious details and revel in them silently [like any happy fangirl].

And yes, I think public transport can be very inspiring sometimes, too. (:
immovinout chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was lovely. :)
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aaw, how nice. Beautifully, beautifully written. Really. It flowed so incredibly nicely the whole way through that it felt like it was really happening around me. And I liked the perspective. It would've lost something if it had been from either of the guy's perspectives. Very, very well done!
ra chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
oh i liked this! better than i expected. very well-written. :)
Blithe Lee chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh, my, I practically shrieked when I saw the summary and clicked on the link-scratch that, I did shriek-because I've read this piece before in a livejournal community and absolutely fell in love and now I'm all excited. :)

It's such a sweet, sweet story. I'm completely in love with it.
Imagined Insanity chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
dAW. this is adorable, the end made me amazingly happy.

and the lollipop!

aw.

i am very cheery now.

great writing.

you rock.
ilcocoabean chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This was absolutely beautiful. I have never been so taken back such a powerful story- it's wonderful.
PinkEyedBoy chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh, that was wonderful! Incredible, actually. Fave!
A. C. Oasis chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was really beautiful. I loved the really sharp, dramatic ending and I like how the two men get closer to each other with every day. I also think there's something romantic about public transport, but that's probably just me. Hehe.