Reviews for Once Upon a Time
rgarner31 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love the story and where it seems to be going, but wheres the rest of it? :(
Nacht Graves chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I sounds really interesting! Will u put the rest of them back up cuz i reeeaaaalllllly wanna read it. So far its great and i love the whole idea and ur version of cinderella!
Katie-Maude chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I started reading this last night and when I went to finish it this morning, it looks like you took down all the other chapters. :( I think I was around chapter 9 or so. Hopefully you put them up again.

Anyways, my thoughts so far... It's definitely an interesting story and you write it well. I noticed only a few spelling mistakes. The only thing I had a problem with is the lack of introduction with the characters. I assume this is a leftover from the fanfiction, but when I was first reading it was really confusing. Other than that a great story. I hope you put up the rest of it again soon.
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
CUTE! I love it! So not your average Cinderella, eh? What happened to the glass slipper though? Maybe it was disguised. Love the ending, a guy who counts the hours away from you got to be worth it, and love the proposal.
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
OMG LOVE IT! There is no words to express my happy feeling right now. Though I want to slap James and Ethan (men!) I kind of understand. get the last chapter up and the COMPLETE sign on. Its a good feeling to do that.
gulistala chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
I think both James's and Ethan's reactions were uncharacteristic of either of them and how the situation calls to be responded to. I was expecting more dumbfoundedness and questioning first and then a need for time and space rather than a quick, and logical cold rejection. James especially wouldn't be able to think so clearly in the span of a few minutes, it's a shocking revelation.

Ethan is aware he was a hypocrite if here we to be angry at Leigh, yet he doesn't seem to be considering that when it concerns Laurel- with the revelation, even if he had partly figured it out, it doesn't seem entirely characteristic for him to also give a clear headed, cold rejection. He'd also need space or at least need time to think or just storm off without a word after he makes a blank or surprised remark.

But you're the writer, I'm not sure what your intentions are behind the characters' responses. They're also your characters, I guess when it comes to drama there isn't always a clear way! D Though as a reader I feel it was just a little too fast paced and not entirely credible(though the entire story actually feels a bit fast paced, there are many scenes that can be fleshed out, the emotions expanded upon).

That being said, I really like the Cinderella vibe. I'm glad Laurel still defied her stepmother and turned up to the gala! Now I'm interested to see how everything turns out, so can't wait till the next chapter. _
Bookworm At Starbucks chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
Pisho posh! I absolutely love this! Cant wait till they defeat the mother but I have a feeling that Thersa is lying. Afterall she was evil for a long time and I wasnt born yesterday. Please continue and stop being so modest.
gulistala chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
I'm not sure if I should believe Theresa but I guess we'll see.
gulistala chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I feel sorry for James and I really hope that Leigh doesn't ignore what goes on with her and jason. When will laurel find out that Ethan is her childhood friend?
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
Poor, poor James. The girl you love just slept with your best friend. Well, rightfully, Ethan belongs to Laurel because they knew each other before but yeah. All's fair in love and war.

Please continue, I'm loving this.
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Hey, I just noticed that you said this is on Fanfiction, so my awesome writer, what is it called? What is your name in that website, because I am dying to know the ending!
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Totally love it! Is she ending up with Ethan? Oh holy smokes, I thought she was ending up with James. Poor guy. Love how you twist everything and made it your own. I say this is worthy to be sent to the publishers so if I were you, grab an agent and send it fast, I want to be able to grab a paperback copy of this story. Please continue and awesome job!

Bookworm-At-Starbucks
sunnybunny17 chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
I totally understand why you don't want to go back and change it, but I'm glad you cleared that up anyway. I loved the end of that chapter(: I'm glad everybody is getting together with who they're meant to be with now, but when will ALL truth come out...? Haha:D anyway, amazing story, update soon!
sunnybunny17 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
This is fantastical!:D

The plot idea is really cool, and extremly well written! At first, I was confused with the characters, but you did a good job of making it all make sense(: it's certainly an interesting look on Cinderella. Anyway im gonna keep reading, so bye!
notyourbiz chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
hey! knock knock! Are you going to update this? I see you haven't update since last ear and that makes me sad :( I hope you will find tie t update this story!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »