Reviews for Gucci, Armani, Chanel, and Vampires? Oh, My!
Haspyo chapter 22 . 4/28/2010
That was intense. She's all tryin'a get in his pants and he's all like "Oh... I li... Wait, wait... Can't do this..." And then she's all like "Damn... I screwed up..." Of course, that's my shorthand version of it.
Haspyo chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
Gawd, he is so DENSE. Another reason to not drink: Vampires will eat your soul! Can't wait for the next chapter, it can't end like this.
Haspyo chapter 19 . 4/28/2010
Old and new in the same place at the same time? That could've gotten really intense. Drunk boy loses though, they always do. No point getting drunk anyways, you never remember anything and you always do something ridiculously stupid. Crazy bitch going after the drunk guy though? I'd like to see where this leads!
Haspyo chapter 18 . 4/28/2010
WOW! That's a bombshell! That's ridiculous!
Haspyo chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
That was intense. Old boyfriend in the house much? Glad she got rid of the jerk-off for the good guy though. And p.s. What the hell's he pulling out of his pocket?
Haspyo chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
Intensely short chapter, but also intensely important. Looks like her old best friend is all into the whole vampire killin' business!
Haspyo chapter 15 . 4/28/2010
Very close, good thing Allen was there, else she might have died! She really needs to make up her mind with what she's going to do!
Haspyo chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
Funny that she finally went on a boat ride with her dad and she doesn't like it. That was a very mean thing to do to tell him to "go make himself useful". I would've been hurt if my girlfriend told me that. And she's a liar, she's not high maintenance. And whats with her pushing him and falling into the water? SO NOT COOL!
Haspyo chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Very interesting chapter here. Seems like her dad is setting double standards with Allen and her, letting him drink but not her. Probably a good thing he didn't give her anything anyways. That was mean of Allen to pretty much just make out with her on the floor and then just stop so radically right there!
Haspyo chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
I think that this is by far my favorite chapter so far. I mean, the whole fight scene? That was epic, I did NOT see Leeanne getting to kill Avery! That was just intense! And then the last line? "The no longer felt cold."? WHAT? Seriously? I saw wut you did there!
Haspyo chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Wow, Avery in the back of her car? Definitely would have scared the shit out of me. It's a damn good thing Allen was there to pull her out. Thought it was a good way to throw in how even though she almost got eaten by a vampire, all she could think about was the fact that she was with Allen, definite teen-love thing happening here. I know he's 120 tho!
Haspyo chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
Ok, well I'm glad that Allen doesn't feel anything for Avery, I think Leeanne definitely deserves him more than Avery does. And Nait coming back? This could definitely get intense!
Haspyo chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
Wow, he's 128? That's pretty old. And what's with Avery? She seems like a bitch. I hope Allen doesn't find something in Avery and forget about Leeanne.
Haspyo chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Wow, that got intense that was crazy how he could read her thoughts! And a VAMPIRE? Where the hell does that even come from! Wow, dating a vampire huh? This could get interesting...
Haspyo chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
I like that instead of driving or doing something else they went with the unconventional route and walked to the park.
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »