Reviews for Cursed: A novel
Abrasive chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
You also switch tenses midway through sentenes, which requires editing.

Aside from that, the premise of the story is interesting and the opening paragraphs are impressive. After that, however, I didn't feel that you put a great deal of effort in. Writing is supposed to take time and I felt like you were in a rush to finish each chapter, at the expense of detail.
Abrasive chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
There is an overkill of dialogue in your story which detracts. More attention to detail and description are required. Furthermore, you start far too many sentences with the pronoun 'I' - try mixing it up a bit, starting sentences with verbs or nouns instead; it makes it less monotonous for the reader.
MelodramaticFool chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
DUNA DUNA! The forgotten sister! *pose* i like it!
MelodramaticFool chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
Yay lol cute little ghost baby. :3 good chapter. but, not to sound like a bitch or anything but its spelled lose. xD sorry i'm very anal about that otherwise yay!
MelodramaticFool chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
ay nako...thats crazy. xD Well maybe everybody isn't as bad as they seem hopefully she can save her mom. ;o; good chapter.
AmberMarieee chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is intriguing. I like it; this is a really good idea and a nice start to the story. I liked the first sentence, because it was morbid and disturbing in a good way, (wow that sounded really creepy, haha) and it hooked me. I also liked that in the first few paragraphs, you had no idea what the fuck was going on, and just had to keep wondering and reading. lol. I felt like you could have built the suspense more, and maybe described a bit more, too, but other than that this is a quite lovely beginning.
Chelsea chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
This story is awesome from what I have read, keep it up! I can't wait to read the next chapter
Beast King chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
What an intense beginning! I'm totally adding this to my favorites. Update soon, please. I want more ;)