Reviews for Watching Over Me
N.M.R chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
damn! it left me hanging practically. good short fic. though, you have really vivid writing skills..
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
A little random but readable.
TheatrePhunk chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
This is a great original fic. I really enjoyed it. You let us get inside Matt's head and see what he was going through. I liked the way you used Ravios for the street name. Didn't even notice the savior thing. Great job; I'll probably be reading more stories from you.
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
...cool. :smile:
me chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
awww.. that was really sweet. really, it was. it makes us wonder, ya know? *is* there really someone out there, caring about *us*. sigh. so sweet, so sweet *snifflez* makes us think too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
I'm cryign so hard right now...from this story. I don't even know why. Very touching. Thank you so much for writing that peice...

-Ashley
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
very cool. i liked how it ended.
Somebody chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Great vivid details, beautifully written and very touching
May Twinkle chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Cool
Chaos Effect I was too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Hey, you are a lucky recipient of one of my inane reviews. Okay, it was good but a little bit sad. To make it less sad you should have made Watto come to his door and say "Oooh, you happena tuh know wherea Aneekun Skywalker eeeza?" That would have been cool. And then a giant Jar Jar weight could have dropped on him. Other than that, good.