Reviews for Bare Naked
nennella chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I like your story: cute and funny! ButI have to tell you that in Italian ‘Yes darling, what is it that you wish? ' is " Sì tesoro, che cosa è che desideri ? ?
Jevanminx chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
That was sweet and sexy, I loved it. Those two are so great together.

JM
black ennui chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
she gives into him too easily, but yeah.

expected under a god.

:p

keep updating!
chazzybiatch chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
o i love this story yay!
Dimunda chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
i love it! its getting better and better! update soon!
039301 chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
It's a bet. isn't it? That chapter was so well written, it also made me cry thinking of what's going to happen next.
Amber Salgado chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
wow i have no words lol

Pulsating python of love!

there are no words lol

this is so funny post soon i want to know where she's gonna go all dressed up and whatnot

Amber
OhSweetheart chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
This story has an interesting plot and I totally understand Angie's point of view. She hasn't really done much with boys in her 16 years and now this hot guy is paying her a ton of attention, I am glad she is learning how to deal with him though. Can't wait to find out what happens on their date!
ValuedOpinion chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Awesome story! Such a unique and attention capturing idea. The only thing I can ask is that you update more often cuz I'm impatiently hooked to your story. :D Plus, you kind of left it at a cliff-hangery (is that a word...? :P) part and I really wanna know what happens! :D
BoysLikeGirls chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
love the story! hah i've been glued to my chair and couldn't get up cause I couldn't stop reading ;) can't wait for the next chapter
tobslytobby chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
wow this is such a great story. it is so funny and well written. i am seriously dying to see what happens next. please update super soon.
centenarian chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Interesting...very interesting really. Nicely done, good job. Hope you update soon.
maria chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
OMFG! MAKE THEM KISS ALREAADY! :) UUPDATE QUICK
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
woah, this reminds me of another stoty i've read so far..
Jevanminx chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
God he can be so annoingly sexy all the time, I love it. They so nearly kissed, that was cruel I tell you, just plain cruel.

JM