Reviews for Bare Naked
xbrunnettex0 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
hahah o god. id be like UMM no thanks. ill pass. haha wy would he want someone to draw him naked anyway?
via chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Great start! Please update again soon. I'm dying to know what happens next!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
You so have to continue this. I am not very good at art, but like the idea of reading about someone who is. Plus I want to see how the drawing and time together turns out for the two. Hehehehe.

JM
A Little Bitter chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Oh yeah, this is going to be so good! I really loved it so far, hope you get to continue this soon.
Rogue-writer-16 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
:D hiya, this is an awesome story so far. I really have liked it so far. You would be my favourite if you did :D It really made me laugh and Maxis is just gorgeous. Angela is refreshingly original and lacking, thankfully, in the complete-cliche area. Don't get me wrong, some cliche's are good... but your characters are fun, vibrant and refreshing. Great work.

Keep writing.

:D
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
What an interesting choice of subject matter! Sure, I've seen stories before in which the protagonist is paired for some assignment with a guy she hates, but I've never seen one set in an art class. I'm interested to see where this goes. Update soon!
HeyAyashe chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lawlz i love this story
ForeignBelle chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
SO cliche, but I LOVE it! This is written really well, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Update when you can! _
Silenced Soul And Alter Ego chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lovely, well-written and an amazing summary that drew me in right after I saw the last word. LOL.

Keep it up, and hopefully, don't disappoint your new fan.

One part however, intrigued me a bit, when their art teacher called her out:

"Ms. Vaughan, and let's see, Mr. Hart,"

And then after a bit, Maxim said:

“Because I don’t know your last name,”

Wouldn't he have heard the 'Ms. Vaughan' part?

That's all.

Keep writing, btw. Hehe.
SpiritWolf19 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow! I loved the chapter. It was well-written and you caught my interest right away. As for the story, its very original and I can't wait for an update!
Cocoa Jamboree chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This looks absolutely adorable. Love the summary, too. That's what drew me in. I can't wait to see how the story will progress, wonderful work!
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Oh! I like this set up for a beginning. You're casually witty with your words, and your characters are already staring to be lovable. You can take this to a lot of places!

Good luck! Great story! :D
The Neurotic Notebook chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
What an interesting story line! There are many directions where you can now take this and i'm very intrigued. Hope you update soon.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16