Reviews for Bare Naked
siofox chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Great chapter. Hope you update soon :)
WinterInk24 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I like Bart. He's a child, but not a whinny, annoying child at the moment. That make him okay in my book. ;D
WinterInk24 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
o-O I really like Maxim and Angela. They both tease each other and making witty banter. But I don't know...the pace their relationship is going is odd to me. I get the impression in the first chapter that Maxim and Angela never even talked to each other before. Yet in that day Angela agreed to drawing Maxim naked? Angela talked about how she was one of the few that could resist Maxim...but there, she did the opposite of just that. I just think their relationship is going to fast really. Would have been nice to have them develop their friendship more, for me. Its all about chemistry and attraction at the moment.
WinterInk24 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
So..I never got Maxim's reason why he freaked so bad about drawing another man. Well..unless he's just freaking out because he freaked about seeing other men naked. But he seemed especially angry about it.
WinterInk24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like Angela. She has this seriously-not-playing-around attitude that I'm digging. And besides the fact that apparently Maxim looks like sex on legs, she isn't falling for his charm. Apparently Maxim fell into lust. Great start. Can't wait to read the rest.
Alanisaur chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
YOU NEED TO UPDATE AND ADD SMUT TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

!
pottymouthannah chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
AHHHHHH

THIS IS SO WONDERFUL!

GAH!

EVIL COLLEGE! ROAR!

Please update when you can, I would love to read more!
Vampireacademyrox chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
LeepingLy chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
I found this story back in 2008 and I've been waiting pretty much forever for this ninth chapter.

Please tell me I won't have to wait another two years or so for a new chapter!

-Ly.
KATE-tastrophe chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
juicy juicy! you have GOT to update soon! you can do it ;)
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Everybody's secret private college fantasy. Well told, very enjoyable - great ending.
Bluecoco100 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
holy crap this story is great! And I'm glad you're back! There is so much sexual tension in this chapter it's crazy!

Please update soon! :)
aliaschantra chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I hope you couldn't resist finishing this story! :D

Thanks for the update.
CB Scarlet chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
OH MY GOD, YOU UPDATED! I had lost all hope of your return. So much so that I deleted it from my favorites. It was just too painful to look at.

But that I saw it was updated and I died. :D
SometimesG chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
what a cliff hanger...ha..ha..

i hope you can continue with the story...i wonder who is changing now ... his feelings or hers?
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »