Reviews for Bare Naked
Erin DJ chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Cliffie!
yo mama chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
You're as much of a tease as Angela is.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
I love this story! I hope you get a chance to update again soon!
lukas10 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
!

seriously? there's where you are going to leave me? you seriosuly like cliffhangers don't you?

i can't believe she actuslly agreed to him. i mean, i knew it would happen but still!

hahah this is good:?

hope to read more soon :P

-M
Kabryn chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
I must admit that I gasped when I checked my email and saw this story was updated. XD

This story never ceases to surprise me. Right from the titles of the chapters to the dialogue, it's just... wow. The characters are kind of stereotypical to an extent, but it's like they manage to surpass that. You make them really well rounded.

And the title of this chapter threw me off so bad. I was so confused (but amused) and then when it got to that part of the chapter, it was like, "Oh. Right. I get it now." XD

I really hope that you'll update again soon! To be honest, I had thought you dropped this story entirely, but since you updated, it made me so, so happy. I know that college can suck (I'll be there next year T_T ), but just know that it makes people really happy to read your story if that's any motivation to you! _
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
It's a great and unique story :))
Bluecoco100 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
dude this story is awesome, i wish you can come back and update!
jet.black.dbs chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
This story is AMAZING! I really want to read what happens next, update please? :)
Mantis Pie chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
OMG! I'm really into this story! Is she ever gonna let Maxim draw her?
KATE-tastrophe chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
Update, please? i know its been like nearly 2 years, but update still. I want more Maxim Hart. Plus I really wanna see where this goes. :)
Amber Salgado chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
even though it been such a long time i still love it :)
TheRoaringHush chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Hey are you ever going to update again? It'd be a shame if you let this one go- Your one of the good ones on Fictionpress :)
rathina chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
AH

so i've been looking for this story for like EVER

haha'you really need to update like REALLY

hahaha
Fairy Skull chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Oh I love this story it's good!I can't wait for more!
KATE-tastrophe chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
hilarious. i couldnt stop laughing
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »