Reviews for New York Ugly
Kneecap chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Is Shane a hypnotist or something! That was weird...

But this story is...so gripping. And encroyable. Yes, that was French.

Anywho, I'm feeling drowsy, so I can't write a veyr good review.

Except to say, that I thought the short-hand thingie was pure genious. This story is absolutely incredible.

When I say I "want more", I mean it. My anaconda don't want none, until you write more hun.
Kneecap chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
THIS STORY ROCKS.

There was ONE TINY TENSE CHANGE THAT KILLED ME, but otherwise, it's all good.

I'm going to be annoying and not tell you where the tense change actually is.

The ideas behind this...are quite spectacular. I really can't think of anything to say. This story is just the sex.
Kneecap chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
See, I could write an incredible review, praising you for all eternity, but that would be fangirlish.

UND ICH BIN EIN JUNG!

The way it's written...it's soo SO different to anything else of yours, or anyone else's that I've ever read! It's brilliant dear, now stop being such a whore and accept it.

And because I can't think of any better way to praise you, and because I thought this was so unique and flawless, I shall say but this: SHLONG.

Good day to you sir.
emmie-exodus chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
does he have like, mind altering powers or something? that would be seriously cool to have.

do you watch Heroes? :)

please update soon. I'm hooked now.
emmie-exodus chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
*whistle* Very very interesting! I'm not sure what to expect from the next chapter, but I am certain that I will not be disappointed...*reads on*
emmie-exodus chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Shane scares me a little bit...I don't think I'd like to meet him and be told so bluntly how Ugly I am...

And yet I like him...I can't really relate to him, so he intrigues me. A very interesting character. I want to put him in a glass box and study him.

I love the style of this. You remind me of Mark Haddon, only more twisted.
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Its Interesting And Fun! I Like Shane, Hes Fun! Update Soon Please!
iamdeleted chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
WOW

WOW...i really liked this...i am confused though but that just means I have to read more to figure it out. can't wait till you update.

it reminds me of scott westerfelds work
SiD EliA chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
What? Shane it effed up and unstable. He's seriously starting to weird me out, how does he control people like that?

Strange.
SiD EliA chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Oh, poor Henry. I had a hamster named Henry and he died to.

Shane is delusional.

I guess that part of his charm.

I want to know what the magician is going to do.
SiD EliA chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Shane

S- Scary

H- Humorous

A- Angry

N- Nothing

E- Excitable

I just did that for no reason. *smacks self*

ON to the next chapter
CaFFy chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
He's so demented. haha
CaFFy chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
o.O Interesting... Shane sounds amusing actually.
Carlette chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
WHOA, DOES HE HAVE MIND CONTROL POWERS? I can't believe that chick gave him her credit card! It made me giggle a bit though.

Shane is kind of reminding me of Light (Kira) from Death Note...

The way he wants to control everything, but in his eyes it's best for the entire world.

So I'm guessing he's the good/bad type?

This is a very different story, and I hope you continue soon!
Carlette chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Whoa!

I'm still not too sure what exactly is going on, but it got like... a million times more interesting!

So then... Shane is actually not ugly, but he thinks he's ugly? I hate when people think that!

Anyway, on to the next!