Reviews for Wrong Number
iminluv chapter 16 . 8/27/2008
i so wanna kno wat happens next...lol, its addicting! you are a great writer...thanks for posting!
Burnt Paper chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
this is great

XoXo

shiraz
MayaD chapter 16 . 8/22/2008
Hi! This ending was MUCH better than the last one, :D I was squealing and everything ha ha.

American High School System... hmm, (I don't know what a pm is lol, but i've put my FP name there) It's starts in 9th grade and ends in 12th

9th grade: Freshmen: 14-15 year olds

10th grade: Sophomores: 15-16 year olds

11th grade: Juniors: 16-17 year olds

12th grade: Seniors: 17-18 year olds

And then there are the complicated details of how they split up the grades between the classes, e-mail me if you need to know that :D I'd love another story from you (cause i loved this one so much!)

-MayaD
lover or hater chapter 16 . 8/22/2008
oh my so glad that you replaced this one... i didnt like the other one but this is so much better.. this was a great story!
reader chapter 16 . 8/22/2008
OH my god, SO cute. I love it!
reader chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Oh noes more lies! o.O

I love your story btw! But I really think you should make your story summary more attractive...this is a meaningful story about how people derive comfort in even a stranger's support I think and how two people can help each other past their personal problems, but I couldn't tell at all from the intro summary thing! I can't believe I almost missed out on reading this because the summary didn't interest me. P

Anyway, I adore this story. :) Thanks for posting it.
xoxo1 chapter 15 . 8/22/2008
this is for the new chptr 16

it was really awesome

definitely better than the last one
Cori.Anne chapter 16 . 8/22/2008
I don't do a lot of reviewing, but this story caught my eye. It made me smile. The plot could be expanded on a little, but I really enjoyed it.
Dreams of death by Chocolat chapter 15 . 8/22/2008
Hey, this is for the new chapter 16. The chapter is even better than before, you are a really good writer.

If you would like any information on the american high school stuff you can pm me. I'll help with whatever I can.

DodbC.
The bunny always dies first chapter 16 . 8/22/2008
) it was good. Update soon.
KelseyBell910 chapter 15 . 8/22/2008
This is my review for the new chaper sixteen because I had reviewed for the older one! It was a lot better than the older one! Absolutely loved it!
Mairwen chapter 16 . 8/22/2008
This is a fitting end to a story which I found quite good. It offers enough closure without giving away too much. I like to leave their future to my own imagination. Well done!

Mairwen
Shelbaybayz chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
awesome story!
darkchocolatediva chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
Aw! This is one of my favorite stories ad its already ending. Well props to havin one of the best stories here, cant wait for your next story!
rachelaine chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
I like this chapter, but it was definitely way too soon. The last chapter she was coming to talk things out and now she's married and pregnant with the guy? Too soon. If you were to add several chapters between the last and this one, I think the story would be great! :)
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »