Reviews for Wrong Number
Rumsha chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
wow! that was an interesting chapter!
Dreams of death by Chocolat chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
Poor Archie, though I can understand why Isobell was angry.

Anywho, great chapter!

Can't wait for more.

DodbC
fairEtales chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
ahh no! and just when it was going so well!

ugh. what an idiot, archie is.

haha. im getting all worked up over a story.

ha. nice job! update soon!
misfit819 chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
I loved this chapter, and at the same time it made me sad, when he was found out.

But i still LOVED it!
fairEtales chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
aw. this was a really cute chapter.

good job. update soon!
soaring glass chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
Haha, good chapter. I really hope he doesn't put his mother's plan into action because I'm pretty sure it'll just cause more problems. But it's cute that he's realizing his feelings for her.

Finally, the phone sex conversation. It made me laugh out loud. Yay for things finally going well for the characters.

Good update and best of luck with the next.
xbrunnettex0 chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
Oh no. why would he just keep lying. he should just tell her when he meets or or something. hes going to mess it up! haha update soon!
Jainblu chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
Wow!

I really loved this chapter. It is abit of a filler, but I like it all the same.

In the way of writing... it's completely solid.

Keep up the great work :)

xx
N.M.E chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC! This is so different from all the others I've read! It's sweet and heart-warming. Update soon.
xMusicalRain chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
well what a awesome story weve got here but ive got just one question how do you pronounce the main girl characters name? Lol well if my spelling and/or grammar isn't up to par it is because it is 3 in the morning and you may be wondering why im up at this hour well im up because i found your story and decided to read it so i was just catching up D
Baby Boop chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
love your story. keep on updating it.
the.beat.of.my.heart chapter 12 . 6/20/2008
This is really good! I like Archie and Isobell. This should be interesting. well, keep writing!
ShorT.and.SweeT00 chapter 12 . 6/20/2008
hi there! your story is absolutely AMAZING!

its really original and i like it alot! D

IM SUPER excited to see what the next chapter will bring, so bring it on!
emilybh chapter 12 . 6/20/2008
Update soon! :D

devious plan- Jack as a middle name...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2008
You'd be seriously amazed by the amount of stuff we talk about. It's very nearly appaling. It's always good fun though. As for the chapter, it's always good to make peace with your family. My 23 year old brother was so upset when he found out that our mum was having another baby. Granted, she's our adoptive mother, but still. They eventually worked it out. Can't wait for an actual meeting!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »