Reviews for Wrong Number
hehehaha94 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
what is marcie right about? :) and oh can't wait for archie to hurry up and grow some balls and ask her out already XD haha keep writing!
Exsomnis chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
...please tell me she dumps the guy...
deadkitty1 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
There are a few grammar mistakes that can easily be fixed if you read through it again but it's a good chapter. I like how Archie's character is finally getting over his alcohol addiction and seeking help but I'm sure it could backlash anytime and I have a feeling it will be due to Isobell. I'm glad Marcie's going to be in the next chapter, I miss her snarky remarks! Keep at it! Good luck!
Exsomnis chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
...Wow.

This is, quite frankly, one of the best romance fics I've read so far.

So...yeah. Wow.
bookworm-at-starbucks chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Love it! but hate the alcohol thing. this is my first time reading your story so I dont know the ending. I hope the drinking issue isnt the point where they break up because that is predicable. all in all, love it.
Liley chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
This is awesome! I like it
deadkitty1 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
It's been awhile since I read this story and I can see it's changed considerably well from before. I like how the sentences are more descriptive and delve into the characters thoughts and actions. Also I like how you didn't change all that much from the original plot or I would have been very confused. It's been a really good re-write and hopefully the story will catch up to where I was reading from last.
axxa chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Please update! This story is great!
wingsrookie chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Please update this story soon! I really like it so far!
Starcrazed chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
...He should go to A.A.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
-_-
wingsrookie chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
so far i really like where this is going. I'm very excited to read more!
Miss-You-Too chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I love this story! I can already see this helena woman causing alot of unnecessary problems...i already dont like her lol but anyway why did archie have to go and do something like that...cant wait to see his reaction when he realises what he's done :-)
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »