Reviews for Wrong Number
recess chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
i loove the whole plot, it different to most of what ive read and u have talent.

I really wish you would update the rest of the story...

plss
Rosedreamer101 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
haha, cute
Garneau chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Hey,

Really nice chapter. I thought Archie's little monlogue/rant in the middle about the curtain etc, was really well written and original. So many people reuse the cliched lines but yours was nice and unique.

I noticed a couple of errors (I'm practicing for when I get my account ;)), but don't worry they are virtually unnoticeable.

Look forward to the next chapter,

Garneau.
Mary Freda chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Hey! I liked the chapter. I don't know if I'm just really dense or what, but I didn't really realize the dream sequence was one until I read the author's note at the end. haha. Obviously, I didn't think that it was "real", but I think that I was looking at it as more of a metaphor he'd constructed for his life. Though now, thinking of it as a dream makes more sense, as he doesn't necessarily seem like the type of person who would do that. Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter. Hope to see more soon!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Ohh...you put this story as completed -_- all well, its a good one !
Rae Kitano chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Great story.

Dont worry to much about a beta, you're doing fine.

Looking forward to reading more.

Rae.
Garneau chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Hey,

I think I read the original of this story and loved it. But since then I think I've forgotten what happened . . . So I'm more than happy to re-read it, especially if it's being re-vamped.

It's still as good as I remember. I love Archie and Isobell and the dynamic between them.

I can't wait for more chapters!

As for your dilemma with a beta, I don't know any so I can't suggest/refer you to any one. I'd offer my own services except I'm a pretty hopeless speller and rely heavily on spell check, but I can and do pick on errors. Plus I don't have an account . . .

But I'm more than sure you will find someone (I didn't think it was so hard to find a beta, though I've never tried . . .but I did see many many accounts). If that doesn't work out and you're desperate, let me know and I'll see if I can help at all, hahahaha

Can't wait for the next chapter (I hope your move goes smoothly and you don't lose furniture and things like that),

Garneau.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
This is a really good story, and the plot is not so cliche.

Please continue!

keep writing!
Raised with Fangs chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
rawr, MOORRE please!
Isforwinners chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I remember reading this the first time around. Brilliant as ever, keep going.
do not click chapter 5 . 8/19/2010