Reviews for Crash site
Stephie Callagher chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
o.m.g
Zoey McCusker chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Okay, that's scary because that is exactly how I feel a little too often! This was very well written, easy to relate with, and very gripping. Good work!
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Sometimes...that's the best word to end this with, and you found it.
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
All I can say is AMAZING
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I think this is my favorite becuz I've seen it in real life
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I like the way each chapter is a different kind of "crash site"
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is so sad...and it's a genius topic:)
fatbird33 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
very very nice update. I love all the emotion you can pack into such little time. abosolutely love the last paragraph. update soon:)
fatbird33 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
aw this is so sad. I really loved the last line.
fatbird33 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
aww sad.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
this is very well written. It's a common story, but i really like the whole crash site thing. the last line was aweseome. good work!
centenarian chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
This thing is filled with so much pain but i still insist to read it, even if it hurts. It's like some sort of torture fest but it's beautiful in a way... I can relate well to the first one, really well. The second one was sad... but really, i learned a long time ago that you should say those three words before it's too late. Anyways, nicely written. Good job.
Dot Cubed chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I think this one is the better of the two: it's filled with such powerful emotion. I especially love how the character thinks he's going to knock out all his memories of the girl and he doesn't want that. I also love how these two people are just snippets: you know the characters have a backstory, but you don't need it to understand the emotions.
Dot Cubed chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aw, this was so sad! I could really feel what the character was feeling, even though I've never experienced something like that before. Very good!
Lady Divinity chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wow, i really like it. The emotion is raw and intense.

The only thing is that it is a little short, but other than that it was brilliant.