Reviews for I'm Not a Creep, Just a Weirdo
StubTailDstroyer chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
This is definitely interesting . . . Please, write more. I can't wait for chapter 10

:-)
StubTailDstroyer chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Wow, this story is really interesting. And different. But Normal is boring, right?
Ziribella West chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Ah, thanks for finally posting! I know I've been lazy about writing lately too, since I finished my story. Really enjoyed the interplay between Sam and Ameline.

Loved BB falling out of the tree...
Arabea chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Way to leave a cliff hanger. I did, however, very much enjoy the part where nosey-chick fell out of the tree. That was priceless. ;)
casheartsazxs chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
yay! thanks for the awesome update!
Arabea chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Ohmigosh, I have not laughed that hard in forever! That was the best! I'm really happy you finally updated - I was just thinking the other day about how I hadn't read a new chapter of this story in a while. Apparently I'm psychic. Sweet. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one! ;)
Claire Anna chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
I really like the progression this story has taken. Amelina isnt just crazy anymore. And it is totally rad. You've got great writing, and a clever plot. Please update soon!
Ziribella West chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
The pain! The horror! Exercise and no ice cream.

:-)

Waiting to see who was at the door!
Entice chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
OH MY GOD WHO IS IT? WHO. IS .IT!

!

so anyway...

update!
Writers block anon chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
dun dun dun!

Cliffie Update soon :D
Arabea chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Ack! Who is it? Cliffies aren't cool. You're so cruel to do that to us. lol - I love your story. I probably couldn't live in a world without junk food, either. As sad as that sounds.
Arabea chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
That guy seems kind of desperate. I love the story so far! And not because that guys seems desperate. I need to word my reviews better...
Arabea chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Wow...there are so many stalkers in the world. You just turn around and there's another crazy obsessed stalker! lol - love the story so far.
Arabea chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Man, I wish I had that kind of money. Great story so far - I really like it.
Arabea chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Well, that was depressing. At least there are lots more people to stalk in New York City. lol
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »